Financing a Business in Denmark
Denmark Business Experts
Recent forum posts
Hi , I have an online English school based in the U.K. and Spain. I'm looking to grow my business.Where is the best place to advertise for students.
Total Posts: 1 Last post by Teacher02
I run a UK business and my fellow Director is an Indian National (I am a British citizen).We now want to launch our company in India and I am struggling to make any progress with the Indian High Commission. Can anyone help me with the process. I have twice visited the commission in London and wasted hours of time due to their complete lack of organisation.I will appreciate any help to make
Total Posts: 10 Last post by samui
Financing a Business in Denmark
Apart from research, obtaining your finance should be on the top of your list of importance when expanding a business in Denmark. There are several different avenues that you can go down and an essential one if your accountant. They can give help and advice on possible route for you to explore.
Here are some more possible ways of obtaining finance when setting up a business in Denmark:
- Bank and Personal finance Before going to your bank you must have a well written plan. This can help the ban see your future plans and how your business will grow with their help.
- Given the right type of business you may be able to floating your company on a public stock exchange is a way of raising money for future growth. AIM, the junior partner of the London Stock Exchange (LSE), has established itself as the preferred route for younger companies wanting to go public.
- Tax Relief Denmark is not known for its tax incentives but there are many other ways of obtaining finance. To find out more details and information on this the Chamber of Commerce in Denmark or the Vkstfonden (the Growth Fund) http://www.vf.dk
- Public Aid they are ways of obtaining public aid and a useful link is http://www.startvaekst.dk Startvaekst is a portal for entrepreneurs and businesses and contains comprehensive information about business start-up, operation and growth.
- Invest in Denmark The Ministry of Foreign Affairs have created a website that can help you find potential loans and grants. http://www.investindk.com
- European Aid grants are direct financial contributions from the EU budget or from the European Development fund. It is worth checking out your possible grants, funds and programmes by following the link and looking under a particular section i.e. Agriculture, Energy or Audiovisual and Media. http://ec.europa.eu/grants/index_en.htm
It can be overwhelming when obtaining possible finance. Bear in mind the there are over 450 funding sources in the EU for reimbursable grants, aid schemes, individual fellow and traineeships, loans and guarantees. These can be awarded from such organisations like the European Commission, the Council of Europe, the European Investment Bank and others. Helpful links are:
Organisations that can assist with Financing a Business
Azets is an international accounting, payroll, advisory and business services group that delivers a personal experience both digitally and at your door.
Business Banking advice Advice on which type of bank account would best suit your business. Help making payments – and getting paid.