Seychelles in Offshore
Recent forum posts
I run a UK business and my fellow Director is an Indian National (I am a British citizen).We now want to launch our company in India and I am struggling to make any progress with the Indian High Commission. Can anyone help me with the process. I have twice visited the commission in London and wasted hours of time due to their complete lack of organisation.I will appreciate any help to make
Total Posts: 9 Last post by Mohammed020
Hi There!I was looking to bring in a skincare range from America to sell in UK, what legal procedures do I need to abide by? ie. licensinglaws, testing etc
Total Posts: 6 Last post by Jpm
Seychelles (IBC) Incorporation
Why register a company in Seychelles (“IBC”)?
With the rapidly growing financial sector, linked to the establishment of the Seychelles International Business Authority and the introduction of progressive laws facilitate the establishment of offshore structures and encouraging inward investments. Many traders and established businesses show a preference to register a company in Seychelles to expand current businesses. Since the introduction of the Seychelles International Business Companies Act in 1994, over 30,000 Seychelles IBC`s have been registered, with more than 600 new offshore companies being registered every month.
Seychelles avoided entering any information-sharing agreements with foreign countries for the exchange of financial aid. Hence, the high level of confidentiality is robustly enshrined in the Seychelles corporate and business legislation.
Further, where any foreign official authorities, by way of nationalisation, expropriation, confiscation or any attempt to seize any interest vested in a Seychelles IBC, a Seychelles court decision may be obtained ordering the company to disregard the attempted seizure and continue to respect the rights of the shareholder of the Seychelles IBC.
To thrive, it is obvious that the Seychelles government has an inherent interest to maintain and further enhance Seychelles’s status as the most competitive offshore financial centre
Benefits of register a company in Seychelles:
- It may maintain Seychelles-based bank accounts and deposits;
- With no reporting and minimum record-keeping requirements, and comprehensive confidentiality features;
- Its zero tax on shareholder’s income derived from shareholdings and no stamp duties on corporation transaction as long as business is being carried outside Seychelles.
- It may not own real estate in Seychelles, however, It may lease a property in Seychelles to use as office from which to communicate with members and where books and records can be kept.
- It may hold shares, debt obligations or other securities in another Seychelles IBC or in a Seychelles domestic company;
- A Seychelles IBC may also own a vessel or aircraft registered in Seychelles;
- There are no minimum or maximum capital requirements for register a company in Seychelles
- Shares can be issued with or without Par Value;
- Shares are issued in Registered form only, Bearer shares are no longer permitted;
- It only requires more than one director to be appointed;
- There is no restriction on the nationality of the company officers to register a company in Seychelles;
- Only one director and one shareholder are necessary and it can be the same individual;
Organisations that can assist with Seychelles
Sovereign offers a range of advisory and support services to assist companies of all sizes to establish successful business operations in foreign markets.
Korporatio Inc. offers company incorporation in offshore jurisdictions. The values of the company are to make corporate governance hassle-free and fully paperless. Every offer is designed to ensure every business owner doesn’t have to worry about hidden fees and can run everything online.
Simplified Global Payroll Managing payroll in multiple countries is complicated with different systems, deadlines, and languages in each country, lack of reporting, and constantly changing laws and regulations. Trying to manage global payroll via fax and email with excel spreadsheets leads to data security issues, fines, and penalties for non-compliance. Blue Marble has solved global payroll challenges with cloud-based technology, customized aggregated monthly reporting, and a hybrid service model in 150+ countries around the world.