Belize in Offshore
Recent forum posts
When it comes to starting a business in the UAE, both the free zones and the mainland offer a fantastic environment with plenty of prospects for new businesses. If a person wanted to create a business linked to general trading in a free zone area, the best free zone in terms of cost would be Um Al-Quwain.Sharjah Media City (Shams) is also a leading media and digital hub with cutting-edge facil
Total Posts: 1 Last post by tvgconsultancy1
Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us Than
Total Posts: 1 Last post by serviceoffer
Belize IBC incorporation
Why register a company in Belize (“IBC”)?
Belize is situated on the Caribbean seaboard of Central America, with only a two hours flight distance from many main cities such as Miami, Houston, Dallas and Los Angeles therefore Belize is indeed one of the most convenient locations for doing business.
Belize is known for its political and economic stability and its legal system is based on English Common Law and local statute. Its currency is the Belize dollar which is pegged to the US dollar of a rate of BZ$2.00 to US$1.00. Recent studies show that its financial system has been driven towards the development of offshore financial services as a result of diversification from traditional trades in order to boost its economy.
Benefits of register a company in Belize (“IBC”):
- · It is tax-free and exchange control-free Limited Liability Company provided all its profit-earning activities must be conducted outside Belize. (But an IBC may lease an office in Belize);
- Foreign company also has the option to continue under the law of Belize as an IBC and would still have all the benefits provided by law;
- It is best for leasing and property estate purchase business;
- Shares held in an IBC may be denominated in any currency;
- There are no minimum capital requirements for register a company in Belize;
- There are no legal requirements for audited accounts, annual returns (Maintain high degree of privacy as there are no public disclosure requirements);
- No restriction on the nationality of the company officers as there are no requirements of a local director or secretary and to call general meeting in annual basis;
- Only one director and one shareholder are necessary to register a company in Belize and it can be the same individual;
- It allows different classes of shares: it may have bearer shares or registered shares, voting or non-voting shares, and the authorized share capital may or may not have a par value;
- The only document presented for public filing at the registry when register a company in Belize is the Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation