NewsCase StudiesEvents

Emigration and Visas in China


Emigration and Visas in China

China related forum posts


  1. How do technology and services companies decide to expand internationally?

    What are the primary considerations for establishing a North America sales and business development presence?

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by rfucci1

  2. SAFR- The Safest Rideshare Company In The World Looking For Franchises to operate in China

    Hello,My name is Michael Pelletz. I am the founder of SAFR, the world's safest rideshare company designed for men, women and children. We are expanding across the globe and we have recently opened up 5 franchises in Pakistan.We are looking to expand in China as well as many other countries. If you are interested, please contact me at or 508-400-1712.Best Regards,

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by SAFR

China Emigration

Do I need a visa?

The demand for Chinese visas has grown expeditiously over the past few years. To provide a streamline service for visa applicants, the Chinese Embassy in the established a Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) in June of this year. CVASC is responsible for mediating visa applications for visits to from passport-holding citizens. They collect visa fees on behalf of the Chinese Embassy, and also return processed visa applications.

Business Visas

A business visa offers a single-entry option not dissimilar to that offered in tourist visa applications. It also allows multiple-entry valid for 6 months, 1 year or 2 years. However, eligibility for these permits is based upon an individual's previous experience with the country.

An inaugural application will be warranted a maximum of a double-entry permit. A second time applicant will be offered a six months multiple-entry permit. A third time applicant can enjoy a one year permit. And a two year permit is offered to fourth time applicants.

Permanent Residence Visa or a D-Visa

This visa is issued to foreign citizens who have been approved by China's public security board to reside in China on a full-time basis.

You will have to provide the following documents:

  • Original passport which has more than six months remaining before expiration. It must also have sufficient blank pages
  • The completed application with a recent passport photo
  • The original documentation of approval of the applicant's permanent residence in China


Click here to Ask an Expert about Emigration and Visas in China

Organisations that can assist with Emigration and Visas

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.