NewsCase StudiesEvents

Emigration and Visas in Japan


Emigration and Visas in Japan

Recent forum posts


  1. Which free zone in the UAE is the most cost-effective

    When it comes to starting a business in the UAE, both the free zones and the mainland offer a fantastic environment with plenty of prospects for new businesses. If a person wanted to create a business linked to general trading in a free zone area, the best free zone in terms of cost would be Um Al-Quwain.Sharjah Media City (Shams) is also a leading media and digital hub with cutting-edge facil

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by tvgconsultancy1

  2. Do You Need A Financial Help

    Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us Than

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by serviceoffer

Japan Emigration

Any foreign national that wants to work in Japan is required to obtain a work visa from the Japanese embassy, consulate or other Japanese diplomatic mission outside of Japan. This will gain you a status of residence. There are many types of working visas, each allowing the holder to work only within a defined professional field. If, while in japan, you fall into a different professional field (e.g. from healthcare to education), you will be required to change your status of residence.

In order to enter into Japan, you must have a valid passport containing a visa corresponding to your purpose of entry. Upon arriving in Japan, you will then be screened and receive a landing permission stamp from an immigration officer at the port of entry, who will decide on your status of residence and period of stay.

Registration card

This card is compulsory for any foreigner staying in Japan for more than three months. You will need to take your passport and two recent ID pictures to your local town hall to be registered. There will be two weeks' wait before you can collect your card from the town hall. If you are planning to change or extend your visa, do so before you register for an Alien Registration Card.


Click here to Ask an Expert about Emigration and Visas in Japan

Organisations that can assist with Emigration and Visas

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.