Foreign Exchange in India
Recent forum posts
When it comes to starting a business in the UAE, both the free zones and the mainland offer a fantastic environment with plenty of prospects for new businesses. If a person wanted to create a business linked to general trading in a free zone area, the best free zone in terms of cost would be Um Al-Quwain.Sharjah Media City (Shams) is also a leading media and digital hub with cutting-edge facil
Total Posts: 1 Last post by tvgconsultancy1
Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us Than
Total Posts: 1 Last post by serviceoffer
Foreign Exchange in India
- 4% savings compared to banks
- 24/7 online support from the UK
- Free payments over £3,000
- Full payment reconciliation
- Free to register an account
The official currency of India is the Indian Rupee, also known as INR.
How to send money to India for free
Simply register online and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy to make a transfer to India;
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution
- Bank Account Number - The recipient's bank account number
- Swift code – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long.
- For personal accounts please send your full name, date of birth and purpose of payment to enable us to send the funds to India this is an Indian government regulation.
- For corporate accounts please send the directors full name, company name and purpose of payment to enable us to send the funds to India this is an Indian government regulation.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment
Additional foreign exchange services
MultiPay – Multiple outbound payments
Whether you pay one or hundreds of overseas invoices per month, we manage, convert, track and deliver your funds in one simple step. You send one spreadsheet detailing beneficiaries, amounts and currencies. We fulfill all payments at our bank beating rates, with just a single payment required from you to settle all payments.
AutoPay - Regular inbound payments
Do you receive foreign currency payments on a regular basis? If so then AutoPay is the ideal solution for seamlessly managing your payments.Using our currency account details on your overseas invoices you can have your funds converted into the currency of your choice at our bank beating rates and sent to your bank account automatically and with no delay, saving you time and money.
Book a forward contract
If you have a foreign exchange requirement in the next 12 months and wish to protect yourself against potential losses caused by market movements then booking a forward is the best way to receive the rate you want.Contact our support team for hands on help.
Place an Order
Booking an Order allows you to select the exchange rate you would like to achieve and we will handle the rest for you, and will automatically book your currency exchange if your rate becomes available.
Organisations that can assist with Foreign Exchange
Money Transfer Comparison reviews and rates money transfer service providers. Up to date it has reviewed more than 30 different companies.
Wave goodbye the international payment fees. Zero fees. Zero hassle.
WorldRemit provides a quick, secure and cost-effective money-transfer service to more than 100 countries around the world.
At XE, we live currencies. We provide a comprehensive range of currency services and products, including quick, easy, secure Money Transfers for individuals and businesses.