Services for Germany
Recent forum posts
I run a UK business and my fellow Director is an Indian National (I am a British citizen).We now want to launch our company in India and I am struggling to make any progress with the Indian High Commission. Can anyone help me with the process. I have twice visited the commission in London and wasted hours of time due to their complete lack of organisation.I will appreciate any help to make
Total Posts: 11 Last post by ian101
Hi , I have an online English school based in the U.K. and Spain. I'm looking to grow my business.Where is the best place to advertise for students.
Total Posts: 1 Last post by Teacher02
Business Development Germany
bdg Consulting GmbH (BDG) has been helping foreign companies with market entry, business development and sales in Germany for more than 18 years and looks back at more than 100 successful projects. If you are interested in doing business in Germany, then BDG wil act as your guide and partner for all the necessary steps.
With an experienced team of 43 experts, we assist the growth of our international clients in the major hubs of Germany: Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne and Frankfurt.
Strong processes for good results
Based on the many projects we have completed, we have developed some special and very concentrated processes that have become favorites amongst clients especially from UK:
BDG Distributor Search® is aimed at wholesalers and multiplicators in the German market and delivers fast and effective results. The elements are:
- Preparation & criteria-definition: first workshop and exchange of information, targets and gold are defined
- Handout: a compelling German handout is developed
- Research: the suitable long lost of potential partners in Germany is compiled
- Outreach: senior negotiators reach out to the decision-markers and prepare meetings and next steps
- Short list: the interested parties are presented
BDG Sales Process® focusses on B2B sales and delivers thorough lead generation for clients with a long-term oriented interest in entering the German market with the following elements:
- Preparation: intense preparation
- Tools: setup and definition of purposeful and compelling German marketing and sales material
- Target groups: strategic analyses and definition of up to multiple suitable targets groups
- Target research: vast research on companies and finding the right contacts within the companies
- Sales campaign: setting up and doing intense, ongoing sales via phone, email and personal meetings over min. 3-6 months with the goal of closing deals
BDG Country Management® is an intense combination of sales, business development and marketing. We bring in all the elements to ensure the success of the implementation and act as interim management in Germany. The work elements are agile and vast, depending on the necessities of every individual project:
- Market entry services: business planning, market research, competitive review, feasibility check
- Formation planning: incorporation, full legal registration, bank, tax, authorities etc.
- Sales: full outsourced sales support, lead generation, target list definition
- Sourcing: Tenders, proposals, arranging meetings, partner reviews etc.
- Online marketing: supporting the new German presence digitally with SEO, SEA, dedicated lading pages and online campaigns
- Legal / Patent / Tax: our network of skilled experts take care of everything from the financial statements to pay roll services or patent law
- Communication: development of concepts, story creation, editing and much more
- Employee recruitment: finding the right people on the ground when the success of the market entry process has been proven
BDG disposes over all relevant services and accesses to ensure an effective entry in Germany. We have been fully DIN ISO 9001:2015 certified for outstanding quality since 2016 and am audited regularly to continue with offering premium quality services to our clients.
We support sustainability and are Signatory of the United Nations Global Compact.