Financing a Business in Germany
Germany related forum posts
Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now v
Total Posts: 1 Last post by serviceoffer
What are the primary considerations for establishing a North America sales and business development presence?
Total Posts: 1 Last post by rfucci1
Financing a Business in Germany
You have your research, a well written business plan and you know what type of company you wish your company to be. So whats the next step? At this point its probably a good idea to chat with your accountant in Germany or the UK. They can advice and help you with possible financial options.
Here are some possible ways of obtaining finance:
- Personal/Banking finance An important tool in business is your business plan. This can guide you with your business and will also help your bank decide what financial assistance they can give you.
- Depending on your type of business it may be possible to float your company on a public stock exchange as a way of raising finance. AIM, the junior partner of the London Stock Exchange (LSE), has established itself as the preferred route for younger companies wanting to go public.
- Tax relief Different countries offer different tax relief and incentives. The best way to find out more about your chosen country is to check out the Chambers of Industry and Commerce in the federal Lander.
- Invest in Germany The German Trade and Invest website can help with finding potential grants, loans etc.
- European Aid these are grants or/and funds that are direct financial contributions from the EU budget.
Dont be overwhelmed by the amount of information on obtaining finance. Its important to note that there are over 450 funding sources for reimbursable grants, aid schemes, individual fellow and traineeships, loans and guarantees. These can be awarded from such organisations like the European Commission, the Council of Europe, the European Investment Bank and others.
For small to medium sized enterprises (SME) and the self employed there is The Participation Fund. These are EU backed loans that offer the following:
- The Starteo Loan for companies that have been operating for less than four years. The loan will be no more than €250,000 at a preferential rate of 3% for the first two years. The loan will be granted for five, seven, or ten years and will never be more than four times the investment made by the business.
- The Optimeo Loan Similar to the Starteo Loan is for companies of four years and over in age. The loan is limited to three times the investment made by the business.
Organisations that can assist with Financing a Business
We are the 3rd largest credit intermediary in Germany. We have been around since 2007. We specialize in loan seekers, where comparison portals and the house banks no longer listen or show the red card. The rejection usually arises from the fact that standardized IT processes only work on facts and do not deal with the actual circumstances. With our "one product strategy", better processes and interfaces we try to give people a helping hand and give them a little hope when all the others do not help anymore!
Business Banking advice Advice on which type of bank account would best suit your business. Help making payments – and getting paid.
The Motley Fool is dedicated to helping the world invest — better. Founded in 1993 by brothers Tom and David Gardner, The Motley Fool helps millions of people attain financial freedom through our website, podcasts, books, newspaper column, radio show, mutual funds, and premium investing services.