Emigration and Visas in Germany
Germany related forum posts
What are the primary considerations for establishing a North America sales and business development presence?
Total Posts: 1 Last post by rfucci1
I have been trying to get a loan for some time now due to the large sum amount of the money to expand my business in Finland but i was unable to get a loan due to my credit score All other corporation/bank turned me down. Till i was introduced by start up overseas to Discovery Investment LOANS and i was able to get a loan from them without any delay. So i am using this opportunity to inform ev
Total Posts: 1 Last post by blessing865631
Like the rest of the EU, British citizens can visit Germany on production of a valid passport. This will cover you for up to three months. Thereafter, a work and residence permit should be obtained from the local Aliens Office (Auslanderamt).
If you want to stay in Germany for more than 90 days, you will be required to apply for a residence permit. The application of which needs the following information:
- Valid identity card or passport
- Two passport photographs
- Proof of your residence registration or Anmeldebestatigung
- Evidence of means of support, usually a letter from your employer. The self-employed do not have to prove their financial situation
- A Certificate of Health for Residence Permit or Gesundheitszeugnis fur Aufenthaltserlaubnis, which can be obtained from any German doctor or local health office. Certificates cost around 150 Euros from a doctor or around 75 Euros from the health office
- A Certificate of Good Conduct or Fuhrungszeugnis, which you can get from your embassy or consulate
Organisations that can assist with Emigration and Visas
Need advice on the most appropriate visa for your needs?