NewsCase StudiesEvents

Emigration and Visas in France


Emigration and Visas in France

France related forum posts


  1. searching for private investors who are in need of trusted business partners to venture with

    Hello partners i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the Egypt,Kuwait,UAE,Bahrain and Europe.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly wo

    Total Posts: 4 Last post by Learn-time

  2. Public liability in France

    I am starting a hiking business in France, but based in UK. Does anyone have any contacts where I can get PL insurance valid in France?Many thanks

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by

France Emigration

As the UK is a member of the EU, you are allowed to stay in France for a period of up to three months without the need to apply for a visa.

A French residence permit can also be granted for five years. Subsequently, residence permits must be renewed for 10 years or more provided that you continue to be employed. Residence permits also allow for spouses and dependents to emigrate to France.

These are the usual documents required for extended visas and permits:

  • A valid passport
  • A fully completed application form with the appropriate fee
  • Two passport sized photographs
  • Evidence of funds to support your entry or stay
  • Proof of your occupation or intention to work

Click here to Ask an Expert about Emigration and Visas in France

Organisations that can assist with Emigration and Visas

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.