NewsCase StudiesEvents

Taxation in Croatia


Taxation in Croatia

Recent forum posts


  1. Starting a new business in India

    I run a UK business and my fellow Director is an Indian National (I am a British citizen).We now want to launch our company in India and I am struggling to make any progress with the Indian High Commission. Can anyone help me with the process. I have twice visited the commission in London and wasted hours of time due to their complete lack of organisation.I will appreciate any help to make

    Total Posts: 9 Last post by Mohammed020

  2. starting a business

    Hi There!I was looking to bring in a skincare range from America to sell in UK, what legal procedures do I need to abide by? ie. licensinglaws, testing etc

    Total Posts: 6 Last post by Jpm

Taxation in Croatia

The structure of taxation in Croatia includes both direct taxation through income taxes, profit taxes, and indirect taxation through VAT.

Corporate Tax


Personal Income Tax

Personal income tax is paid on a world-wide income in the case of tax residency in Croatia. You are eligible to pay personal income tax if you have a registered residence in Croatia and you intend to stay more than 183 days over a period of 2 years. Personal Income Tax is based on income earned from paid work and property rights.

HRK 0 - 43,200 12%
HRK 43,200 - 129,600 25%
Above HRK 129,600 40%

Profit Tax

You are eligible if you are an entrepreneur and therefore you are independently and permanently engaged in business activity with the purpose of gaining a profit.


The VAT rate is 25%. The reduced rate is 5% - 13%

Click here to Ask an Expert about Taxation in Croatia

Organisations that can assist with Taxation

    You are not logged in!

    Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

    Login now or register.