NewsCase StudiesEvents

Healthcare in South Korea

South Korea

Healthcare in South Korea

Recent forum posts


  1. Which free zone in the UAE is the most cost-effective

    When it comes to starting a business in the UAE, both the free zones and the mainland offer a fantastic environment with plenty of prospects for new businesses. If a person wanted to create a business linked to general trading in a free zone area, the best free zone in terms of cost would be Um Al-Quwain.Sharjah Media City (Shams) is also a leading media and digital hub with cutting-edge facil

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by tvgconsultancy1

  2. Do You Need A Financial Help

    Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us Than

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by serviceoffer

Heathcare In South Korea

Medical care is generally good in Korea, although expensive. Healthcare is not provided free of charge in Korea for foreign nationals and medical bills can be high.

There is no reciprocal National Health Service agreement in Korea and medical costs are to be borne by the individual. Insurance is essential; ensure that comprehensive travel insurance is taken out before you travel. Make sure that your policy provides for the following:

  • An air ambulance, in case you need to be flown home
  • Full medical cover (bills can be very expensive)
  • Bringing the body home, in the event of a death
  • Bringing your family home, in the event of your illness or injury

If you need emergency medical assistance, you can attend any medical clinic, Hospital Emergency Room or dial 119 for an emergency. 

Click here to Ask an Expert about Healthcare in South Korea

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.