Services for Romania
Recent forum posts
I run a UK business and my fellow Director is an Indian National (I am a British citizen).We now want to launch our company in India and I am struggling to make any progress with the Indian High Commission. Can anyone help me with the process. I have twice visited the commission in London and wasted hours of time due to their complete lack of organisation.I will appreciate any help to make
Total Posts: 11 Last post by ian101
Hi , I have an online English school based in the U.K. and Spain. I'm looking to grow my business.Where is the best place to advertise for students.
Total Posts: 1 Last post by Teacher02
Wave goodbye the international payment fees. Zero fees. Zero hassle.
Currensea's zero-fee FX debit card partners with your existing bank account, so you can pay in every currency without the fees.
Our debit card connects directly to your existing bank account, without the hassle of inconvenient top-ups and different accounts.
Use can spend in confidence, whilst saving money on your overseas purchases.
Thousands of people are already saving with Currensea
- Eliminate frustrating bank charges
- Avoid wasting money on painful fees
- Enjoy saving with every transaction!
- FCA Authorised
- Mastercard principal member
- Open Banking regulated provider
- Bank-grade encryption technology
Pay in all 180 currencies
- Covers any international card transaction in any currency, both online and in person
- All transactions are covered by Mastercard chargeback protection