Services for Ireland
Recent forum posts
How To repair ps4 :- Ps4 and ps5 repair Simply give us the PS5 you're having trouble with and explain the situation. We’ll do whatever we can to figure out what's causing the problem and fix it so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy using your console in the comfort of your own home once more. Ps4 repair dubai have expert team assure you the quality work and 100% satisfaction, we use genuine spa
Total Posts: 2 Last post by jitus23
Hotel Staff Transportation Services in Dubai prince bus rental provide services for hotel staff transfer from the hotel to their rooms and from rooms to their hotel. The strength of the passenger transport industry lies in the operator’s spirit, knowledge, and infrastructure. We work hard to attract and develop people who will preserve our values, shape our culture and strive to achieve mutual suc
Total Posts: 1 Last post by Amani786
We are a specialist tax and accountancy firm for overseas companies seeking to set up a business or company in Ireland.
Ireland is an EU country which incentivises foreign business into Ireland. The Irish government is keen to promote an environment which is attractive for foreign investment. The low corporate tax rate of 12.50% on trading profits, over 70 global tax treaties, many tax exemptions and financial incentives to invest, make Ireland a very attractive jurisdiction in which to set up a company.
Tax reliefs form an important part of the total incentive package available to overseas companies establishing a business in Ireland. Foreign investment incentives in Ireland include:
- Holding company regime; no capital gains tax on disposal of shares in a subsidiary company;
- €1 million + in tax reliefs for selling a business
- Entrepreneur and Retirement succession planning tax reliefs
- High Pension Tax Relief for corporates in EU
- Research and development (R&D) credit;
- Capital allowances for expenditure on intangible assets;
- Low (if any) tax on certain foreign dividends;
- Tax allowances for Intellectual Property;
- EU parent/subsidiary directive;
- No withholding tax for certain payments of dividends, interest and royalties;
- Credit for tax on foreign branch profits;
- Low Capital Gains Tax (CGT) exemption on disposal of company shares;
- Reorganisation and restructuring tax reliefs;
- Intellectual property stamp duty exemption;
- No thin capitalisation or CFC rules;
- No Transfer pricing rules for companies with Revenue below €750,000;
- Employee grants to pay for salaries
Our area of expertise is assisting Irish and foreign companies with tax efficient corporate structuring. We advise many companies coming into Ireland on how to set up and run a business. We can organise the company formation, local tax registrations of the company and advice on the global and Irish structure of the group to reduce the tax liability as far as possible. We can then go on to manage the business day to day for bookkeeping, accounts, tax returns, companies office returns and payroll.
We have a UK partner office which provides us with local advice in the UK and connections for business in other EU and NON EU countries. This resource allows us to offer a more complete service to our clients.
B.SC, FCCA, CTA, CPFA
Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant, Chartered Tax Advisor, Certified Professional Forensic Accountant
Tel: 00353-1-9010303 086-8601626 mobile