Services for Cyprus
Recent forum posts
The commercial office space market in India is witnessing a enormous change in 2020.THE DEMAND FOR COMMERCIAL OFFICE SPACE PROPERTIES IS MOUNTING UP DAY BY DAY. THERE IS A HUGE POTENTIAL GROWTH IN END USERS AND INVESTORS ALIKE. EARLIER THE GOVERNMENT RETIRED PERSONALE USE TO PUT THEIR PROVIDEND FUND MONEY INTO BANKS BUT NOW THEY ARE INVESTING IT AS THE COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES ARE OFFERING GOOD R
Total Posts: 2 Last post by ElizaSmith
Hi My husband and I have franchised our travel business. How easy or difficult would it be to sell our UK franchise to South Africans? Is it very complicated in relation to the authorities? We will continue to live in the UK but are prepared to travel to South Africa whenever required. We are also hoping to communicate via the internet to keep in touc
Total Posts: 8 Last post by ElizaSmith
Seamark Consultants Ltd
Seamark Consultants Ltd was established in 2004 as Fiducenter (Cyprus) Ltd, a name which has been using up
We provide a comprehensive range of international business services related to Cyprus, including setting up and operating a business in Cyprus, becoming a resident, citizen or tax resident of the country, family office, accounting and tax compliance, corporate and secretarial, trustee, professional consultation and much more.
We are one of the very first companies in Cyprus licensed for the provision of Administrative Services and we are a founding member and the First President of the Cyprus Fiduciary Association.
As the human capital is the most important asset for every firm engaged in the professional services industry, our team comprises of highly qualified and experienced professionals including chartered and certified accountants, lawyers and corporate administrators.
Having the provision of top quality, prompt and efficient service as a guiding mark, we aim to help our clients achieve their objectives by creating long-lasting relationships based upon trust, respect, integrity and proactivity.
Our name and brand identity are inspired by what the role of a modern consultant should be...
YOUR MARK FOR A SAFE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS JOURNEY
- To provide our clients with first class advice and services for the successful management and development of their affairs.
- To help our clients organise, protect and develop their assets and property according to their objectives and requirements.
- Through a proactive relationship with our clients, to build and ensure the availability of the most suitable solutions always in accordance to their needs and circumstances.
- To ensure our clients receive a reliable, timely and value driven service.
- To serve each of our clients with absolute integrity, honesty and protection of their confidential data.
- To maintain a service-focused team dedicated to the firmís core principles and goals.
- To refine and continuously improve our services through quality improvement processes, continued professional education and use of the latest technology.
- Setting up and operating a business in Cyprus
- Becoming a resident, citizen and/or tax resident of Cyprus
- Corporate and Secretarial
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Family Office
- Fund Administration
- Professional Consultation