Services for Bulgaria
Recent forum posts
The commercial office space market in India is witnessing a enormous change in 2020.THE DEMAND FOR COMMERCIAL OFFICE SPACE PROPERTIES IS MOUNTING UP DAY BY DAY. THERE IS A HUGE POTENTIAL GROWTH IN END USERS AND INVESTORS ALIKE. EARLIER THE GOVERNMENT RETIRED PERSONALE USE TO PUT THEIR PROVIDEND FUND MONEY INTO BANKS BUT NOW THEY ARE INVESTING IT AS THE COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES ARE OFFERING GOOD R
Total Posts: 2 Last post by ElizaSmith
Hi My husband and I have franchised our travel business. How easy or difficult would it be to sell our UK franchise to South Africans? Is it very complicated in relation to the authorities? We will continue to live in the UK but are prepared to travel to South Africa whenever required. We are also hoping to communicate via the internet to keep in touc
Total Posts: 8 Last post by ElizaSmith
International law office D.Vladimirov & Partners
We are a team of experienced Bulgarian lawyers, property & tax consultants and accountants who work in Bulgaria in order to find the best solution for you. We are specialized in the field of Bulgarian & European law and provide comprehensive legal advice and representation in Bulgaria, as well as abroad. We are a team of highly qualified Bulgarian lawyers, tax and business consultants who are specialized and experienced in the legal and economic systems of the two countries. This allows us to give you a comprehensive professional advice concerning your business affairs in Bulgaria and to represent you in front of the relevant authorities in the country.
LEGAL SERVICES WE PROVIDE INCLUDE:
- Preliminary legal consultations
- Preparation of documents & company registration in Bulgaria
- Preparation of the documentation necessary for the purchase or sale of a property in Bulgaria
- Preliminary verification the ownership of the property
- Legal checking for encumbrances of properties in Bulgaria
- Professional tax & company formation advices
- Drafting & drawing up agreements and preparing notary deeds
- Litigation process & debt collection services in Bulgaria
- Legal checking all documents related to the deal including those drawn up by third persons (for example the documents for presenting the deal before a notary public)
- Legal representation before the Bailiff or Bulgarian court for collection client’s debts
- Professional legal services concerning the construction process & FIDIC conditions
Our law office specializes in corporate law, foreign investments & debt recovery and provision of legal services to companies. Our legal team of lawyers and financiers working for our company are vastly experienced in all areas of services provided to our customers.
At Bulgarian law office, we provide legal advice and services to our customers in the areas of commercial, property, inheritance, labour, and administrative law, as well as the law of obligations. Our law office activities related to debt collection and purchasing are focused mainly on debt recovery from debtor entities. The advantage of working with us is that our customers are not burdened with any additional costs. All collection related costs, including stamp duties, lawyers’ fees, etc. are borne by our law office. The law office’s policy aims at providing effective services whereas our clients’ evaluation is of prime importance to us.