Import/Export in Bulgaria
Recent forum posts
Hi, I would like to start up a Business in Seattle WA. Its fruit and candy bags to grocery stores and bigger grocery chains I would like to know if someone know about a contract that I could sent to the danish company?Because I'm going for my own business and not just try to sell for the danish company.Please help. Thanks,Mathias Vinther
Total Posts: 9 Last post by ferdack
Debt management is one of the keys to driving the country’s GDP positively. We see different solutions for different circumstances so, any particular solution cannot too suitable for all situations, similarly, Debt management solutions depend upon individual financial circumstances. On the other hand, using government subsidies, avoiding unnecessary spending, budgeting for all the expenses will he
Total Posts: 1 Last post by henryleon
Use the A-Z list below to find contacts for your sector.
List your company here - email@example.com - +44 (0)117 907 3520
- Advanced Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture & Fisheries
- Business & Consumer Services
- Creative & Media
- Defence & Security
- Education & Training
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Environment & Water
- Waste Management
- Waste & Waste Water Treatment
- Waste to Energy
- Sanitation & Remediation
- Air Pollution and Noise Control
- Enviromental Monitoring
- Financial & Professional Services
- Food & Drink
- Global Sports Projects
- Information and Communications Technology ICT
- Electronics & IT Hardware
- Software & Computer Services
- Leisure & Tourism
- Life Sciences
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals
- Healthcare & Medical
- Mass Transport
- Ports & Logistics
- Retail and Luxury
- Clothing, footwear & Fashion
- Giftware, Jewellery and Tableware
- Household Goods, Furniture & Furnishings
- Textiles, Interior Textiles & Carpets
- alcoholic beverages, including wine and beer;
- tobacco products;
- energy products and electricity;
- coffee and coffee extracts.
Bulgaria Excise duty
Excise duty is an indirect tax which is charged on the following goods:
These goods are subject to excise duty unless placed under an excise duty suspension arrangement:
- upon their production within the territory of the country;
- upon their introduction into the territory of the country from the territory of another Member State;
- upon their import into the territory of the country.
The import of excisable goods means the introduction of non-Community excisable goods into the territory of the country, as well as the introduction of Community excisable goods from third countries, which are part of the customs territory of the EU. Where, upon introduction into the territory of the country, the goods are placed under a customs procedure, their import is considered complete when they are released for free circulation.
The obligation to pay excise duty arises as from the date of release of the excisable goods for consumption.
Organisations that can assist with Import/Export
Worldwide Parcel Services offer a highly discounted, competitve, door to door parcel service importing and exporting around the world.
Parcelcompare offers global parcel delivery services to consumers and businesses through the world’s most reputable carriers UPS, DHL, TNT & FedEx. We have been in business for over 28 years and established a reputation of excellence within our industry.
Looking to start exporting to this country? Need export advice? We can advise on: Pricing structures,Import/ export duty,Shipping, customs and documentation, Routes to market – finding the right agent or distributor, Partner management.
ParcelHero gives you the fastest transit times from the world’s best carriers and, what’s more, we make life easier by selecting the best carrier for each shipment so all you have to do is select the service and transit time to suit your budget.