Import/Export in Bulgaria
Recent forum posts
The commercial office space market in India is witnessing a enormous change in 2020.THE DEMAND FOR COMMERCIAL OFFICE SPACE PROPERTIES IS MOUNTING UP DAY BY DAY. THERE IS A HUGE POTENTIAL GROWTH IN END USERS AND INVESTORS ALIKE. EARLIER THE GOVERNMENT RETIRED PERSONALE USE TO PUT THEIR PROVIDEND FUND MONEY INTO BANKS BUT NOW THEY ARE INVESTING IT AS THE COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES ARE OFFERING GOOD R
Total Posts: 2 Last post by ElizaSmith
Hi My husband and I have franchised our travel business. How easy or difficult would it be to sell our UK franchise to South Africans? Is it very complicated in relation to the authorities? We will continue to live in the UK but are prepared to travel to South Africa whenever required. We are also hoping to communicate via the internet to keep in touc
Total Posts: 8 Last post by ElizaSmith
Use the A-Z list below to find contacts for your sector.
List your company here - firstname.lastname@example.org - +44 (0)117 907 3520
- Advanced Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture & Fisheries
- Business & Consumer Services
- Creative & Media
- Defence & Security
- Education & Training
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Environment & Water
- Waste Management
- Waste & Waste Water Treatment
- Waste to Energy
- Sanitation & Remediation
- Air Pollution and Noise Control
- Enviromental Monitoring
- Financial & Professional Services
- Food & Drink
- Global Sports Projects
- Information and Communications Technology ICT
- Electronics & IT Hardware
- Software & Computer Services
- Leisure & Tourism
- Life Sciences
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals
- Healthcare & Medical
- Mass Transport
- Ports & Logistics
- Retail and Luxury
- Clothing, footwear & Fashion
- Giftware, Jewellery and Tableware
- Household Goods, Furniture & Furnishings
- Textiles, Interior Textiles & Carpets
- alcoholic beverages, including wine and beer;
- tobacco products;
- energy products and electricity;
- coffee and coffee extracts.
Bulgaria Excise duty
Excise duty is an indirect tax which is charged on the following goods:
These goods are subject to excise duty unless placed under an excise duty suspension arrangement:
- upon their production within the territory of the country;
- upon their introduction into the territory of the country from the territory of another Member State;
- upon their import into the territory of the country.
The import of excisable goods means the introduction of non-Community excisable goods into the territory of the country, as well as the introduction of Community excisable goods from third countries, which are part of the customs territory of the EU. Where, upon introduction into the territory of the country, the goods are placed under a customs procedure, their import is considered complete when they are released for free circulation.
The obligation to pay excise duty arises as from the date of release of the excisable goods for consumption.
Organisations that can assist with Import/Export
Looking to start exporting to this country? Need export advice? We can advise on: Pricing structures,Import/ export duty,Shipping, customs and documentation, Routes to market – finding the right agent or distributor, Partner management.
Parcelcompare offers global parcel delivery services to consumers and businesses through the world’s most reputable carriers UPS, DHL, TNT & FedEx. We have been in business for over 28 years and established a reputation of excellence within our industry.
Worldwide Parcel Services offer a highly discounted, competitve, door to door parcel service importing and exporting around the world.
ParcelHero gives you the fastest transit times from the world’s best carriers and, what’s more, we make life easier by selecting the best carrier for each shipment so all you have to do is select the service and transit time to suit your budget.