Also in the news...
Forex Market is also known as Foreign Exchange Market or Currency Trading Market.
Obtaining a business license in Italy: what you need to know
The UK has introduced a points-based immigration system.
Find out what you need to do to prepare for making declarations on the Customs Declaration Service.
If you’re setting up a new online business, having a user-friendly website and sound SEO strategy that’s tailored to your target market is important. And if you’re targeting British consumers, there are a few SEO boxes you can tick to ensure you rank well on UK-based searches and drive the right traffic back to your website.
Recommendations when planning to contact prospective customers in Germany
Have an appealing website including pictures of your production facilities / office building / production line / machines etc. "Appealing advertisment in your own field; Beat the drums for your business“
- Have a picture of the owner(s) / General Manager / Top Management on the website
- In case you have different product / service groups have an attractive separate and condensed presentation for each group. Be prepared that the target customer might ask you for a copy of the presentation.
- When you have a meeting concentrate from the first moment on the products / services why you asked for the appointment. No waffling! On the other side of the table sits an expert and you want something from him and not reverse.
- "There is no second chance for the first impression“
- All written information should be available in English. In case you have a meeting and you / your conversation partner is not so experienced with the English language take someone along who can bridge this gap.
- During a meeting keep always eye contact with your dialogue partner. There is too much competition that you can solely rely on the good product and the competitive price you offer. One essential target of a meeting should be, besides presenting your business, to establish a (first) personal contact (positive memory).