NewsCase StudiesEvents

Emigration and Visas in Poland


Emigration and Visas in Poland

Recent forum posts


  1. Which free zone in the UAE is the most cost-effective

    When it comes to starting a business in the UAE, both the free zones and the mainland offer a fantastic environment with plenty of prospects for new businesses. If a person wanted to create a business linked to general trading in a free zone area, the best free zone in terms of cost would be Um Al-Quwain.Sharjah Media City (Shams) is also a leading media and digital hub with cutting-edge facil

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by tvgconsultancy1

  2. Do You Need A Financial Help WhatsApp +918929509036

    Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now v

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by serviceoffer

Poland Emigration

UK nationals do not require a work permit to operate in Poland. If you intend to stay for longer than three months, you will need to acquire a residence permit within that initial period. This permit is valid for a year.

Residence Permit

You will have to demonstrate the existence of permanent family or an economic attachment with the country. This means you will have to justify to the authorities that your income and owned property will be sufficient to cover the costs of living and you will not have to rely on social aid. You will have to show that you have a place to live in Poland and can present a legal title to this place (e.g. deed of property, membership of a housing development, rental agreement).

Click here to Ask an Expert about Emigration and Visas in Poland

Organisations that can assist with Emigration and Visas

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.