NewsCase StudiesEvents

Emigration and Visas in Malaysia


Emigration and Visas in Malaysia

Recent forum posts


  1. I want to start a business in Greece

    Requirements1. Physical office for five persons (1+4)2. Four Business and Family Visas.3. Permission for payroll4. Corporate tax, EU VAT, UK VAT Registration5. Any other thing you might suggest

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by padmalayam

  2. Starting a private school in Mexico

    May i know what is the government policy to enter into Mexico?

    Total Posts: 2 Last post by expertdaniel

Malaysia Emigration

British visitors entering Malaysia do not need a visa. They are welcomed in to the country without one for up to three months. The Immigration Department will inspect your passport, return ticket, and other documents when you arrive. For periods of over three months a work permit is required.

Employment Pass (EP)

If you are planning to work for a minimum of two years and earn 3000 RM or more, you qualify for the Employment Pass.

Visit Pass (Temporary Employment)

If you are planning to work for no more than two years, then you will qualify for a Visit Pass.

Visit Pass (Professional)

If you are on a short-term contract, freelancing, designing, acting, etc, then you will be required to apply for a Professional Visit Pass, which can fluctuate in longevity, but will never supersede a year.

Click here to Ask an Expert about Emigration and Visas in Malaysia

Organisations that can assist with Emigration and Visas

  • > GCE Global Solutions

    We are "GCE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS" the global evolution of " GRUPO CONSULTOR EMPRESARIAL " with the acronym "GCE ", a leader in the area OUTSOURCING IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT for business administration worldwide, we have established our own international network of partners in each country.

    More Details Visit Website
  • > Emigration and Visa advice.

    Need advice on the most appropriate visa for your needs?

    More Details Visit Website

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.