Also in the news...
If you run an EU-based business, check what your business needs to know to continue trading with the UK.
Find out about new safety and security declarations that will apply from 1 October 2021 on goods leaving Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales).
It is one of the best ways for the Italian citizen to manage their business. This corporate vehicle allows access to multiple advantages of an advanced jurisdiction such as the US and also manages to maintain a low tax rate with very manageable levels of accounting and bureaucracy.
Joint Ministerial Declaration on Future Economic Cooperation between the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK).
These are exciting times for Dubai and the UAE. With the entire business world’s attention soon to turn to the Emirates with the delayed Expo 2020 kicking off in October (and continuing all the way through to the end of March next year) it’s never been a better time to be a UAE business owner
UK Taxpayers: new Tax Guide just published - save 25%
Alan Pink, the editor of the Schmidt Tax Report, has published the first ever tax guide designed to show UK entrepreneurs and businesses how they can minimise their tax bills. In The Entrepreneur’s Tax Guide he offers action-oriented, proven, jargon-free advice on how to:
- Set your business up in a tax-efficient way.
- Extract profits from your business tax-free.
- Substantially reduce your liability to income and capital gains tax.
- Sell your business in the most cost-effective manner.
- Avoid inheritance tax.
- Ensure that investment income is taxed at the lowest possible rate (if at all).
- Buy and sell property with minimal tax liability.
- Use the VAT rules to your best advantage.
- Plan for a low-tax retirement.
- Take legal advantage of offshore financial centres.
- Ensure that your accountant and financial advisers are optimising your tax position.
If you’d like a copy of Alan’s new book at the special price of £15 including postage and packing (the full price is £20), please call the office on (020) 7353 7300, or send a cheque payable to Wentworth Publishing along with your address to Wentworth Publishing Ltd, 17 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1AA.