NewsCase StudiesEvents

Does having a USA Visa facilitate the process for the Work Visa to Mexico?

Also in the news...

Confined establishments in Great Britain

Lists of confined establishments in Great Britain, Jersey and the Isle of Man approved to export or move ungulates to the EU and Northern Ireland.

Republic of Belarus sanctions: guidance

Guidance on the Republic of Belarus (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019

UK-New Zealand Joint Committee ministerial statement

Details of the Joint Committee held as part of the United Kingdom-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement on 8 May 2024.

Tips for Success in the German Market:

Avoiding Pitfalls and Understanding German Consumer Needs

UK-China Intellectual Property Newsletter

At the end of every month we publish a newsletter covering recent intellectual property (IP) developments in China.

Does having a USA Visa facilitate the process for the Work Visa to Mexico?

Back to News

Absolutely not.

It has become a common belief among expats coming to Mexico that if the USA has granted them a visa, there should be no problem even in skipping steps for obtaining the work visa to Mexico.

At our law firm we clearly understand how annoying it is for the moving-expat to follow the required steps for the work visa, but the Immigration Authority in Mexico is strict and there is a very good reason for that: protecting the expats and their families by assuring that every vital record and steps required will provide a transparent and safe process for their stay in Mexico.

At Castro & Castro Attorneys and Relocation we are confident that providing clarity and the reasons-why for each step makes the process so much smoother and effective for the coming Expats and their families, and we can certainly help.

If you have any questions related on Immigration to Mexico do not hesitate to contact us.

Visit our web page for more information and letís talk about your options for coming to our beautiful country!

Contact us here

Or you can ask Daniel Castro your questions here

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.