NewsCase StudiesEvents

Denmark Bitcoin Company Suitable Danish Structures for Bitcoin Operations and Banking Packages

Also in the news...

Registration of Title to Land at Abuja Geographic Information System, Nigeria

The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Nigerias capital is gradually becoming a renowned city in Africa. In recent times, there has been an influx of people into the city and its real estate development and construction sectors are developing at a tremendous pace.


Looking to set up your UAE company? How about a visa for life? It might sound too good to be true, but its a reality. And the offer ends October 31st.

4 Red Flags You Should Watch Out for When Hiring a Web Design Team

If you want to build traction for your startup, you need to invest in a high-quality website. You also can't afford to make too many mistakes, because a good website costs money.

UK showcases green dozen at Global Investment Summit

The Government reveals the 12 businesses from across the UK who will showcase their green technology and innovations at the Global Investment Summit.

Effective Approaches To Improve Fleet Efficiency For Your Business

Various types of businesses need a fleet, from car rental companies and public utilities to distribution centers, courier companies, and so many others. So, there are tons of enterprises out there that are constantly searching for better ways to enhance fleet efficiency, as any business that utilizes a fleet can ultimately enhance its bottom line if heightened efficiency is achieved.

Denmark Bitcoin Company Suitable Danish Structures for Bitcoin Operations and Banking Packages

Back to News

For Bitcoin Company all structures can be used since regulation applies for all company types. Actually TAX authorities confirm that you as a private individual (or company) are not liable to pay taxes on profits derived from bitcoin operations. If you setup the structure as K/S or IVS it is not taxable in Denmark, whereas the Limited Company IVS or ApS are taxable.

IVS No Paid-In Capital Company

The Danish ApS is a normal private limited company (such as the Dutch BV, the German GmbH, the English Ltd) with DKK 50.000 share capital, whereas the IVS company form operates under the same rules that apply for the Danish ApS. There is therefore no difference between an IVS and an ApS, apart from the required minimum start-up capital. The IVS can easily be used as a holding company.

This IVS Company can be setup in a very short period of time.

TBA Corporate Services Annual Management and Compliance Services

Under the Companies Law all companies must maintain a physical presence on the Jurisdiction via a registered office. At TBA we view this an integral part in the efficient and effective administration of a Company and as a consequence we have built up an experienced team of professionals and robust IT support infrastructure in order to provide the highest level of service to our clients.

Attending to the payment of the Annual Government License Fees and other government fees;

Submission of the company annual return to the Local Registrar;
Maintenance of the statutory records of the company including the Register of Directors, the Register of Members and the Register of Mortgages & Charges;
Attending to routine compliance matters (inclusive of periodic file reviews), reviewing official correspondence received and other routine matters incidental to good corporate governance;
Provision of ad-hoc services as requested from time to time by our clients, such as the provision of certificates of incumbency or certificates of good standing;

Filing of Statutory documents;

Company Searches;

Legalisation of documents;

Regular client updates and memos on Local regulatory developments

Bank Packages

Being able to receive payments is crucial for your new business.

We offer a few bank package options to get you started.

We need 5 working days to prepare and translate documents for Bank including notary stamps and apostille.

We can open bank account for IVS in Denmark, Latvia, Bulgaria or Poland or even Switzerland.

We will introduce you to your account manager before documents are shipped, and expect to present to them passport and utility bill but no bank reference.

Today, banks face an increasing need for heightened diligence when it comes to opening and operating accounts for International companies. It is therefore crucial for companies that they are introduced and recommended by a trusted, licensed service provider.

Although TBA is not a bank, we have gained a trusted reputation through our close relations and co-operation with many European and international Banks.

As a licensed service provider, TBA can provide the necessary introductions and carry out the paperwork, with all bank-related work and transactions being handled safely and personally between you and the bank.

How to Start Incorporation Process

As to start the incorporation process, we only need an email from you, confirming your order, and the required optional services, if any. A Proforma invoice will then be delivered to you with our banking coordinates so that you may settle payment by swift wire bank transfer.

Information Required

  • Full legal name, address and date of birth of the intended shareholder(s) and future managing director;
  • Intended name of company (Please provide two names, in order of preference.
  • Purpose of the company (description of the intended business);

Documents Required

If Individual scanned copy of passport and recent utility bill as proof of address
At the Notary Deed, Original passport will be required
If Corporation Scanned copies of:
Certificate of Incorporation
Memorandum & Articles of Association
Certificate of Good Standing or Incumbency, showing also names of Directors, Secretary and Registered Office
At the Notary Deed, Original or certified copies will be required

All above documents must be translated into the French language

For Notary purposes, all originals must be provided legalized and apostilled, including the translations.


Article supplied by TBA & Associates

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.