Also in the news...
Find out how to import firewood, such as logs and kindling, into England, Scotland and Wales (Great Britain).
If you’re a business that currently buys goods from or sells goods to countries outside the UK, or are planning to trade with Europe from January 2021, HMRC’s new tool can help you identify ways you might be able to make the customs process easier for cheaper for your business. This short video shows you how to use the tool.
If you’re a UK business thinking about moving goods into or out of the UK , this video is here to help you understand how customs intermediaries or agents can help you. For more information have a look at the guidance available on gov.uk.
If you're buying or selling goods abroad, you need to work out the amount of duty or VAT you owe. This short video tells you how to find out the ‘commodity code’ classification for your goods, using our Trade Tariff tool. Find out more on GOV.UK
You’ll need a licence to import or export certain types of controlled goods. You may also need to pay extra duty in the UK. Unsure if this applies to your goods? This short video explains more about the types of goods that are classed as controlled. Find out more on GOV.UK
Business services in Bulgaria
Opening your company’s bank accounts and also setting-up the e-banking – once your company is officially established and listed, it has got a unique company’s number. Then we shall open on your behalf your company bank account(s) in local and/or foreign currencies, depends on your wish and commercial purposes. Moreover, we shall set-up your e-banking and inquire your debit card. Just give us one day to complete all that.
- VAT registration– it is obligatory to obtain a Bulgarian VAT number from the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency so your company to be allowed to trade. That procedure takes about 14 calendar days.
- Registration in the Commission for Personal Data Protection– it is a fact that all working companies enter into collaboration with lots of stakeholders so they get introduced to plenty of personal data. According to the Bulgarian law, each company which is open to even one single set of personal data is obliged to get registered as an Operator of Personal Data, and to receive a unique registration number from the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
- Registration in the Labour Inspection– it is absolutely necessary to all companies which hire personnel. Before having its first employee, the company does need to register in the Labour Inspection.
- Selection of Industrial Medicine Agency and concluding a contract– in case your company needs an office space for the business purposes, the premises need to be compliant with the Health & Safety at work regulations. Your company ought to conclude a contract with a licensed Industrial Medicine provider who must verify that their clients strictly observe the Health & Safety at work requirements. We shall help in all the procedure in selection the proper agency and to prepare the contract.
- EORI registration– in case your business is planning to trade with countries from outside the EU, you must get EORI number. It normally takes 5 working days. You will receive your EORI number from the National Customs Agency in Bulgaria.
- Registration under the Law for the Excises– in case your business requires that kind of registrations, leave it to us to do it. The registration under the Law for the Excises is necessary to be done prior to your company’s active trading.