NewsCase StudiesEvents

Business services in Bulgaria

Also in the news...

Registration of Title to Land at Abuja Geographic Information System, Nigeria

The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Nigeria’s capital is gradually becoming a renowned city in Africa. In recent times, there has been an influx of people into the city and its real estate development and construction sectors are developing at a tremendous pace.


Looking to set up your UAE company? How about a visa for life? It might sound too good to be true, but it’s a reality. And the offer ends October 31st.

4 Red Flags You Should Watch Out for When Hiring a Web Design Team

If you want to build traction for your startup, you need to invest in a high-quality website. You also can't afford to make too many mistakes, because a good website costs money.

UK showcases green dozen at Global Investment Summit

The Government reveals the 12 businesses from across the UK who will showcase their green technology and innovations at the Global Investment Summit.

Effective Approaches To Improve Fleet Efficiency For Your Business

Various types of businesses need a fleet, from car rental companies and public utilities to distribution centers, courier companies, and so many others. So, there are tons of enterprises out there that are constantly searching for better ways to enhance fleet efficiency, as any business that utilizes a fleet can ultimately enhance its bottom line if heightened efficiency is achieved.

Business services in Bulgaria

Back to News

Opening your company’s bank accounts and also setting-up the e-banking – once your company is officially established and listed, it has got a unique company’s number. Then we shall open on your behalf your company bank account(s) in local and/or foreign currencies, depends on your wish and commercial purposes. Moreover, we shall set-up your e-banking and inquire your debit card. Just give us one day to complete all that.

  • VAT registration– it is obligatory to obtain a Bulgarian VAT number from the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency so your company to be allowed to trade. That procedure takes about 14 calendar days.
  • Registration in the Commission for Personal Data Protection– it is a fact that all working companies enter into collaboration with lots of stakeholders so they get introduced to plenty of personal data. According to the Bulgarian law, each company which is open to even one single set of personal data is obliged to get registered as an Operator of Personal Data, and to receive a unique registration number from the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
  • Registration in the Labour Inspection– it is absolutely necessary to all companies which hire personnel. Before having its first employee, the company does need to register in the Labour Inspection.
  • Selection of Industrial Medicine Agency and concluding a contract– in case your company needs an office space for the business purposes, the premises need to be compliant with the Health & Safety at work regulations. Your company ought to conclude a contract with a licensed Industrial Medicine provider who must verify that their clients strictly observe the Health & Safety at work requirements. We shall help in all the procedure in selection the proper agency and to prepare the contract.
  • EORI registration– in case your business is planning to trade with countries from outside the EU, you must get EORI number. It normally takes 5 working days. You will receive your EORI number from the National Customs Agency in Bulgaria.
  • Registration under the Law for the Excises– in case your business requires that kind of registrations, leave it to us to do it. The registration under the Law for the Excises is necessary to be done prior to your company’s active trading.

International law office D.Vladimirov & Partners

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.