Also in the news...
Forex Market is also known as Foreign Exchange Market or Currency Trading Market.
Obtaining a business license in Italy: what you need to know
The UK has introduced a points-based immigration system.
Find out what you need to do to prepare for making declarations on the Customs Declaration Service.
If youíre setting up a new online business, having a user-friendly website and sound SEO strategy thatís tailored to your target market is important. And if youíre targeting British consumers, there are a few SEO boxes you can tick to ensure you rank well on UK-based searches and drive the right traffic back to your website.
6 Reasons To Market By Text
- 97.5% of text messages are read within five seconds of being received!
- Mobile devices will eventually outnumber humans and by 2016 there will be 10 billion mobile connected devices around the world (Cisco research - Feb 2012)
- Response rates for mobile are 4 times higher than other direct marketing mediums
- 81 per cent of adults keep their mobile switched on all of the time, even when they are in bed (media.ofcom.org.uk - 2011)
- Customers prefer to receive promotions by text message rather than mobile web according to research by the Direct Marketing Association
- 81 per cent of mobile users are happy to receive SMS campaigns
Plus, here is a brief example of how a company can use just a few of Textlocalís features to improve their communications in an innovative way...
- Send your messages from your company name to build trust and ensure high open rates
- Attach a document to your message such as a menu, price list, brochure or image at no extra cost
- Send out a survey or data capture form via SMS to gather feedback, or more information about contacts
- Send out a voucher, ticket or loyalty card via SMS that can be stored on a smartphone, then redeemed from your phone
- Send links on your messages to drive recipients to websites, or mobile web pages
Article supplied by Text Local