NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Time scale for visa application.

#1 Jan 22 2009 11:54am

Time scale for visa application.

Hi, Me and my family are looking into emigrating to Australia. I will be starting a business over there as I was wondering how long it would take for applications for the appropriate visas to be granted? Once they are granted, how long will it be for us to make the move? Thank you.  

Hi, Me and my family are looking into emigrating to Australia. I will be starting a business over there as I was wondering how long it would take for applications for the appropriate visas to be granted? Once they are granted, how long will it be for us to make the move? Thank you.  
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 13 2009 11:02am

Re: Time scale for visa application.

Huge subject which could involve about 10 pages worth of answers to cover all the possible variations.Â
It all depends on what visa class you get.
Â
A business visa ususally gives 4 years duiring which you must enter Australia.
Â
A skills based visa often (but not always) gives you 12 months from having your medicals and police checks completed to make first entry. Thereafter you have 5 years to take up residence in Australia.
Â
There are various scenarios that are best discussed in depth with a qualified and experienced migration agent.
Â
Richard Gregan
Registered Migration Agent 9905168
Tel: 0131 625 6906 - (direct)

Huge subject which could involve about 10 pages worth of answers to cover all the possible variations. It all depends on what visa class you get.  A business visa ususally gives 4 years duiring which you must enter Australia.  A skills based visa often (but not always) gives you 12 months from having your medicals and police checks completed to make first entry. Thereafter you have 5 years to take up residence in Australia.  There are various scenarios that are best discussed in depth with a qualified and experienced migration agent.  Richard Gregan Registered Migration Agent 9905168 Tel: 0131 625 6906 - (direct)
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Nov 8 2011 8:39pm

Best Doorway Creator

incredible watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amDnsHEBLeg

SEO AutoBlog Generator SEO site Creator Professional Website Creator SEO Adsense Software Best Content Creator SEO Content Generator Best Content Software Best Doorway Software Professional MFA Ge SEO Doorway Creator

incredible watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amDnsHEBLeg SEO AutoBlog Generator SEO site Creator Professional Website Creator SEO Adsense Software Best Content Creator SEO Content Generator Best Content Software Best Doorway Software Professional MFA Ge SEO Doorway Creator
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Oct 26 2023 12:20pm

Re: Time scale for visa application.

Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.