NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Australian Economy?

#1 Dec 11 2008 4:45pm

Australian Economy?

Does anyone have any experience or first hand knowledge of what the australian economy is currently like?

Does anyone have any experience or first hand knowledge of what the australian economy is currently like?
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Dec 16 2008 10:51am

Re: Australian Economy?

There are a few issues the Australian economy are facing, including:
Capacity shortages - firms are reporting output is getting close to full capacity. Labour shortages - difficulties getting qualified labour, could lead to inflationary problems. Boom and bust in the Australian housing market. Trade deficit.
Probably best to do some thorough research - everything seems up and down at the moment.

There are a few issues the Australian economy are facing, including: Capacity shortages - firms are reporting output is getting close to full capacity. Labour shortages - difficulties getting qualified labour, could lead to inflationary problems. Boom and bust in the Australian housing market. Trade deficit. Probably best to do some thorough research - everything seems up and down at the moment.
Reply Reply with quote

#3 Dec 29 2008 5:29pm

I have recently come back from a sabbatical in Sydney and am definitely looking to emigrate over there as soon as possible. Economically speaking, Australia will be affected by the American/UK problems but it seemed to be a lot less apparent there than over here. My suggestion, which I presume you have heard time and time again is plan, research and once you are 100% ready go for it all guns blazing. Good Luck.

I have recently come back from a sabbatical in Sydney and am definitely looking to emigrate over there as soon as possible. Economically speaking, Australia will be affected by the American/UK problems but it seemed to be a lot less apparent there than over here. My suggestion, which I presume you have heard time and time again is plan, research and once you are 100% ready go for it all guns blazing. Good Luck.
Reply Reply with quote

#4 Jan 7 2009 8:31am

is shit!

is shit!
Reply Reply with quote

#5 Apr 20 2009 7:45pm

test

test
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.