NewsCase StudiesEvents

Startup Overseas Forums

New thread

Time zone issues when working with Australia

#1 Jul 3 2013 12:37pm

Time zone issues when working with Australia

Hello, I'm looking at taking my design services overseas and have a shortlist of potential countries, one of which is Autralia. However my main concern is how companies feel about the working relationship with companies in the UK where services are being provided given the time differences and the fact we both tend to work the 9-5 day.

Thank you in advance for any comments and opinions.

Hello, I'm looking at taking my design services overseas and have a shortlist of potential countries, one of which is Autralia. However my main concern is how companies feel about the working relationship with companies in the UK where services are being provided given the time differences and the fact we both tend to work the 9-5 day. Thank you in advance for any comments and opinions.
Reply Reply with quote

#2 Feb 14 2014 6:49am

Sewing and Embroidery Machines For Sale

We are one of the leading manufacturers / exporters and traders of a quality range of Sewing Machines, Embroidery and Industrial Machines. The machines sold by our company are known in the market for their performance, efficiency and functionality.

Sewing Machines
Industrial Machines
Embroidery Machines
Quilting Machines
Chenille Machine
Sequin Machine
Textile Machine
Machine Accessories

Contact us with the Brand and Model of any Sewing and Embroidery Machines which you would like to order.

We also have a Price Lists for all the Machines.

COMPANY NAME :- YUAN TAI MACHINERY CO., LTD
ADDRESS :- NO.282 HANZHONG ROAD,BUILDING 84-117
CITY :- HEILONGJIANG
PROVINCE :- HARBIN
PHONE NUMBER :- 0086-150-5849-7038
EMAIL :- yuanmachinery@gmail.com
salesrep146@gmail.com
order180@gmail.com
Gtalk : yuanmachinerycoltd
QQ ID : 2914221744

We are one of the leading manufacturers / exporters and traders of a quality range of Sewing Machines, Embroidery and Industrial Machines. The machines sold by our company are known in the market for their performance, efficiency and functionality. Sewing Machines Industrial Machines Embroidery Machines Quilting Machines Chenille Machine Sequin Machine Textile Machine Machine Accessories Contact us with the Brand and Model of any Sewing and Embroidery Machines which you would like to order. We also have a Price Lists for all the Machines. COMPANY NAME :- YUAN TAI MACHINERY CO., LTD ADDRESS :- NO.282 HANZHONG ROAD,BUILDING 84-117 CITY :- HEILONGJIANG PROVINCE :- HARBIN COUNTRY :- CHINA PHONE NUMBER :- 0086-150-5849-7038 EMAIL :- yuanmachinery@gmail.com salesrep146@gmail.com order180@gmail.com Skype : order180 Gtalk : yuanmachinerycoltd QQ ID : 2914221744
Reply Reply with quote

Post a reply

Please login to post a reply to this thread

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.