Services for Mexico
Recent forum posts
Hi:I'm interested in starting a small business in Seoul, South Korea that would sell one signature food item ~ one that the South Koreans will go crazy for. I'm interested in getting information regarding start up costs, how to obtain a business license, as I am an American citizen, how to rent a small restaurant space and whether or not it would be more beneficial to go in with a Korean busi
Total Posts: 3 Last post by dianaeddie
Dear Sir / Ma'amI am looking to start a new trading business .Like most start ups my I have low caputal, however I am looking for opportunities with African countries that are high growth and start business relation and trading set up fo with these countries. Could you advise the way I can go about doing this and which countries and persons I could target / approach. Thanks!
Total Posts: 2 Last post by innompila
ZALDIVAR CONSULTING, S.C., is a company incorporated in January 2003, with the main objective of giving tax and accounting solutions. Subsequently, according to the needs of our clients were included in the portfolio of services tax audits, tax consulting, financial and consulting in the area of foreign trade.
After six years of experience, ZALDIVAR CONSULTING, S.C. focuses on providing solutions to our customers in the following areas:
- Auditing. Performs processing audits in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and the respective corresponding to the revised opinion.
- Prosecutor. The tax advice and tax will be applied in the area of auditing, accounting and new business development. Also perform tax analysis strategies to evaluate the financial impact on the company. Provides advice to companies in the areas of liquidation of companies, mergers, capital increases and reductions, increases and decreases in responsibilities.
- Accounting. They provide accounting services to individuals and corporations, both domestic and foreign companies operating in Mexico, according to Financial Reporting Standards. Also carried out outsourcing activities in different areas.
- Financial. Provides advice to companies on issues of liquidity, solvency, profitability, business valuation, due diligence and asset protection.
- Administration and Foreign Trade. We conducted the audit of processes established by the company. We examine existing internal control and propose suggestions and recommendations with the aim of safeguarding the assets of the company. Getting list of importers, importers list reactivation, advice on foreign trade, labeling rules, certificates of origin, and visas for foreigners.
- New Business Development. We provide advisory support and financial accounting-tax-in creating new businesses, both domestic and foreign operations in Mexico.
We provide advice to foreign companies in the areas of: business strategy, taxes, legal, accounting, outsourcing, and payroll.
Our offices are located in Mexico City, Houston, Texas, and Morelia, Michoacan.