Start Up Overseas is the definitive online resource to help you start or expand your business abroad. Use our website to source both information and service providers in over 60 countries. .
We realised that relocating and growing a business abroad was missing something; a place where entrepreneurs and business owners can go to get essential advice about emigration and company formation; a resource where businesses can go to learn about foreign opportunities and laws; a website that doesn't just stop at the ins-and-outs of import and export, but will assist you through the entire procedure of starting up, expanding, moving and overseas living
Why do people use our site?
- Country Guides - www.startupoverseas.co.uk gives country specific information documenting the essential information needed to start or expand your business on foreign soil
- Business Directory - for each country this site contains a helpful directory of useful companies needed to start, move, set-up and run your business overseas
- Ask the Expert - entrepreneurial experts give free, initial and non-transaction specific, personal advice to your overseas queries. As a site member you can read questions and answers posted by other members
- Startup Overseas Forum - join our virtual community of entrepreneurs. Share stories, knowledge, advice and information specifically for people starting a business abroad
- Case Studies - view our library of real life stories. Read, and learn from others' experiences and the highs and lows of the big move abroad
- Editors' News Blog - keep up to speed with all the business news and changes regarding your destination
The team at Start Up Overseas also stage Going Global Live.
Going Global is the top UK national exhibition for businesses that are looking to expand internationally, export products or set up overseas operations.
This event is run in partnership with The Prysm Group
Come and visit us at the Going Global Exhibition 17 - 18 May 2018
If you have a query or seek additional information please contact us. Startup Overseas aims to provide the best service possible to our members and non-members.
To contact the sales team: email@example.com
To contact the editorial team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any general questions email using the above details or call us on: +44 (0)117 907 3520