Foreign Exchange in Denmark
Related forum posts
We are an established law firm with over 15 years of experience and have been advising on matters related to starting a new business venture or any commercial activity in Kuwait.If you want any information about having an agency agreements, contracts, joint ventures, etc. please contact us.www.labeedabdal.com
Total Posts: 3 Last post by aleksey54
hi can anyone tell me who are the best people to approach for information on starting a business up in cyprus. e.g. solicitor, estate agent. ect. i run a business here but want to start one from scratch in cyprus, in the leisure side of things. thanks charlie
Total Posts: 4 Last post by aleksey54
Foreign Exchange in Denmark
- 4% savings compared to banks
- 24/7 online support from the UK
- Free payments over £3,000
- Full payment reconciliation
- Free to register an account
The official currency of Denmark is the Danish Krone, also known as DKK.
How to send money to Denmark for free
Simply register online and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy to make a transfer to Denmark;
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution.
- Swift code – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long.
- IBAN - IBAN is an international standard for identifying an account and it consists of up to 34 alphanumeric characters, it is an extension of your existing account number.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment.
Additional foreign exchange services
MultiPay – Multiple outbound payments
Whether you pay one or hundreds of overseas invoices per month, we manage, convert, track and deliver your funds in one simple step. You send one spreadsheet detailing beneficiaries, amounts and currencies. We fulfill all payments at our bank beating rates, with just a single payment required from you to settle all payments.
AutoPay - Regular inbound payments
Do you receive foreign currency payments on a regular basis? If so then AutoPay is the ideal solution for seamlessly managing your payments.Using our currency account details on your overseas invoices you can have your funds converted into the currency of your choice at our bank beating rates and sent to your bank account automatically and with no delay, saving you time and money.
Book a forward contract
If you have a foreign exchange requirement in the next 12 months and wish to protect yourself against potential losses caused by market movements then booking a forward is the best way to receive the rate you want.Contact our support team for hands on help.
Place an Order
Booking an Order allows you to select the exchange rate you would like to achieve and we will handle the rest for you, and will automatically book your currency exchange if your rate becomes available.
Organisations that can assist with Foreign Exchange
The Currency Specialists!Sign up for your FREE account today!
How to make international payments for free Simply register online and follow our straightforward booking process.
WorldRemit provides a quick, secure and cost-effective money-transfer service to more than 100 countries around the world.