Also in the news...
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that youíre fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
The strategic partnership with the Breakthrough Energy Catalyst will mobilise £200 million of private sector funding over 10 years.
Itís recent news the Superbonus 110% has been recently extended to 2023, and this is great if you intend to renovate your home. Superbonus 110% isnít the only available tax break on house renovations; find out how you can save on your taxes whilst renovating your Italian home.
What is Ejari? and How to Register It
EJARI EJARI (ďMy rentĒ in Arabic) is an online registration system to regulate and facilitate the rent market, and the effect of implementing this system is to legalize the relationship between landlord and tenant. EJARI is mandatory for New Trade License or renewal of License, Family Visa or renewal of Family Visa, and many other Municipality transactions.
What documents are required for EJARI?
Copies of the following documents and their originals wherever possible are required to obtain EJARI (Personal) :
- The tenancy contract
- The security deposit receipt
- The tenantís Passport
- The tenantís UAE Visa
- The tenantís Emirates ID
- A copy of the passport of the landlord
- Copy of Title Deeds of the rented property (or alternatively, Affection Plan issued by the Dubai Municipality)
- DEWA Premises Number (or copies of recent DEWA bills)
- For new tenancies, showing proof of DEWA registrationor DEWA Connection receipt may suffice.
Copies of the following documents and their originals wherever possible are required to obtain EJARI (Company) :
* Tenancy Contract original signed by both parties
* Trade License copy or Initial Approval & Name Reservation Certificate
* DEWA latest bill or Registration Deposit Bill
* Passport Copy of Tenant/License owner/Partner
* Contact Personís Name and Mobile Number
* Shop/Unit/Villa/Flat number
EJARI registration fees
The cost to register EJARI is approximately AED 170, with a service fee of 40 AED.
Aurion PRO will assist in getting Ejari for tenants without any hassles.