Also in the news...
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that youíre fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
The strategic partnership with the Breakthrough Energy Catalyst will mobilise £200 million of private sector funding over 10 years.
Itís recent news the Superbonus 110% has been recently extended to 2023, and this is great if you intend to renovate your home. Superbonus 110% isnít the only available tax break on house renovations; find out how you can save on your taxes whilst renovating your Italian home.
Tourism Industry in Dubai
Dubai is expected to become the third most-visited city in the world by surpassing Paris this year. Dubai is the fourth most-visited city after Bangkok, London, and Paris.
Current Growth Drivers
- Customized Marketing Promotions
- Campaigns with Celebrity Ambassadors
- Digital and Multi-Media Marketing Campaigns Future Growth Drivers
- Transit passengers exempted from entry fees for 48 hours
- Future Visa Regulations
- Exempting dependents aged 18 years or below from Visa Fees
- The rising popularity of the Cruise Industry in Dubai
The mega tourism projects, large scale amusement parks, pristine beaches, Dubai has it all.