Also in the news...
The landmark deal is expected to add at least £270 million a year to the Scottish economy, with food and drink and renewable energy businesses set to benefit.
Running throughout the summer, Charterhouse Lombard is offering cost-effective setup packages with the option of buying a multi-year license at a significant discount. Get in touch with us today to ask about:
A Joint Statement between the United Kingdom and Thailand concluding the first Joint Economic and Trade Committee
Documents containing treaty information and a summary of the UK-Andean countries trade agreement.
The International Trade Secretary hosts high-level talks on how the international community can help rebuild Ukraine after the conflict.
The Austrian Private Foundation
The Austrian Private Foundation came into existence in 1993 and is a pure success story since then. The Austrian Private Foundation was designed to preserve and create wealth for the benefit of a family.
Far reaching tax exemptions make the Austrian Private Foundation a perfect tool to avoid income tax or inheritance tax burdens.
What is an Austrian Private Foundation ?
- Corporate entity belonging to itself (NO shareholders)
- Minimum capital of € 70.000,-- required
- Founder can be any resident or non-resident individual or juridical person
- Foundation has access to all tax treaties contrary to trusts
- Can be established either revocable or irrevocable
- Founder can amend the charter and the non-public by-laws (letter of wishes) whenever and how often he wants
- Far reaching tax exemptions make the foundation a unique tool for tax efficient wealth management
Please contact me for a personal meeting !
Erich Baier, MBA, LL.M. (Int’l Tax Law) TEP
Certified Tax Advisor
Austria, 1010 Vienna, Schwarzenbergstraße 1-3/14a
Phone: (+43 1) 516 12 0
Fax: (+43 1)516 12 14