Also in the news...
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that youíre fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
The strategic partnership with the Breakthrough Energy Catalyst will mobilise £200 million of private sector funding over 10 years.
Itís recent news the Superbonus 110% has been recently extended to 2023, and this is great if you intend to renovate your home. Superbonus 110% isnít the only available tax break on house renovations; find out how you can save on your taxes whilst renovating your Italian home.
Survey to identify trade and investment barriers in 7 overseas markets
Department for International Trade (DIT) wants feedback on doing business in Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam.
The UK government is planning to hold joint economic and trade committee meetings with Brazil, India, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam by the end of 2016.
Prior to the start of these meetings DIT wants to hear from UK businesses about their trade priorities in these 7 markets. Insight from UK companies could include:
- your greatest concerns about doing business in and with these countries
- how your concerns might be addressed
- specific recommendations for bilateral initiatives that could improve the business climate
- specific examples of good business practice in these markets and policies which are working well
- what DIT could do to encourage you to think about exporting to these markets