Also in the news...
The UK is one of the best places on Earth to have a business. This makes many overseas companies seek to enter the UK market.
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Nigeriaís capital is gradually becoming a renowned city in Africa. In recent times, there has been an influx of people into the city and its real estate development and construction sectors are developing at a tremendous pace.
Looking to set up your UAE company? How about a visa for life? It might sound too good to be true, but itís a reality. And the offer ends October 31st.
If you want to build traction for your startup, you need to invest in a high-quality website. You also can't afford to make too many mistakes, because a good website costs money.
The Government reveals the 12 businesses from across the UK who will showcase their green technology and innovations at the Global Investment Summit.
Starting up your company in Cyprus
Why register your Company in Cyprus? Cyprus is considered to be one of the most attractive jurisdictions in Europe to form a limited liability company due to its advantageous tax system. As a full member of the EU, Cyprus is ideal for holding assets in Europe because it offers you the same benefits that a traditional offshore jurisdiction has to offer.
Cyprus' tax system is in full compliance with EU and the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) requirements against harmful tax practices, making Cyprus ideal to significantlylowering your tax burden without risk.There is an excellent legal and economic infrastructure and numerous other advantages.Cyprus Company Formation may be the answer to your international tax planning requirements!
Benefits of setting up your company in Cyprus
- It is an EU entity and it is enjoys respect all over the world
- Corporate Tax Rate is 12,5% - amongst the lowest in the EU
- Incorporation is done remotely, within 5 days!
- 0% tax on dividend payments (by the Cyprus company to its foreign shareholders)
- 0% on dividendsreceived from subsidiary companies all over the world
- 0% tax on dividends received by a Cyprus company (on certain conditions)
- 0% tax on profits made from trading in own shares, shares of other companies or securities
- 0% taxes on outbound dividends, interests and royalties
- No thin capitalization rules, no exchange controls and no capital gains tax (except on real estate located in Cyprus)
- Wide network of favourable Double Tax Treaties
Here's some information on the requirements for setting up your company in Cyprus:
Your company's name must be approved by the Cyprus Registrar of Companies It can't be too general or similar with existing Cyprus companies, and must end Ltd or Limited.
Standard authorised share capital is €1.000. There is no minimum paid up capital requirement. Class of shares can be registered shares, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Cyprus companies must have at least one shareholder. Shareholders may be either corporate or physical persons (individuals), residents of Cyprus or foreigners.
The registered office of the company must be in Cyprus. This is the address where all the company's official documentation is kept. We can provide a registered office address.
Cyprus companies must appoint a company secretary. We appoint a company secretary upon the incorporation of the company.
The company must have at least one director, and they can be either corporate or physical persons (individuals). Although there is no requirement that the director(s) are local, we strongly recommend that the majority are Cyprus residents, so that the company is considered to be a tax resident of Cyprus.
We offer nominee directors and shareholder ensuring anonymity and confidentiality. Our nominees are our own companies and persons from our group of companies. Upon incorporation we issue a trust deed executed by the nominee shareholders in the favour of the beneficiary, a trust instrument stating the powers of the nominees, and we also issue an open date share transfer agreement, signed and sealed, so that you can transfer the shares to your name at any moment!
Accounting & Audit
Cyprus companies are required to file accounts and to prepare annual audits.
What we can offer you:
- Top quality company formation services worldwide
- One-stop-shop solutions tailored to meet your business needs
- Competitive fees and value for money top quality service
- Advice and consultancy on what corporate structures suits you best
- Highest levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Wide range of administration and add-on services for your day-to-day operations
- Specialist multilingual staff with extensive experience in international tax planning, corporate planning and administration
- We guarantee a personal approach and fast service at all times
- We are locally based and have been forming companies in Cyprus for our clients for over 30 years!
Interested in setting up your company in Cyprus?
Doing business with us is simple and straightforward. Contact us and after a detailed discussion about your needs we will present the best possible solution. If you agree, we then take care of all the rest.
Our expert advisors will assist you from the very beginning of the process so that you have complete ease of mind. We take care of all operations and aspects of the company formation process, ensuring a fast and reliable service at all times.
Contact us today and schedule a complimentary consultation!