Also in the news...
The UK is one of the best places on Earth to have a business. This makes many overseas companies seek to enter the UK market.
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Nigeria’s capital is gradually becoming a renowned city in Africa. In recent times, there has been an influx of people into the city and its real estate development and construction sectors are developing at a tremendous pace.
Looking to set up your UAE company? How about a visa for life? It might sound too good to be true, but it’s a reality. And the offer ends October 31st.
If you want to build traction for your startup, you need to invest in a high-quality website. You also can't afford to make too many mistakes, because a good website costs money.
The Government reveals the 12 businesses from across the UK who will showcase their green technology and innovations at the Global Investment Summit.
Seychelles Forex & Brokerage (FX) Seychelles Securities Dealer License
One Stop Solution for your Business
Seychelles Forex & Brokerage (FX)
Seychelles Securities Dealer License
The Securities Act 2007 provides the legal framework for the provision of Securities Dealer Services. A Seychelles Securities Dealer License is a license which allows a company to trade in securities either as a principal (on its own account) or as an agent (on behalf of its clients).
The regulatory authority, which grants the authorization for such a firm, is the Financial Services Authority (Seychelles)
This license is particularly beneficial for Companies worldwide, who deal/trade in securities. This license is an important tool for your organization to attract more clients. The license will give your firm more credibility in the eyes of your wholesale broker and your clients!
Effectively, an entity that holds a Seychelles Securities Dealer License can:
- Advise other persons concerning investment in securities
- Issue, analyze or prepare reports concerning specific securities
- Manage a portfolio of securities for another person
A Securities Dealer License is basically a broker License that allows a company to trade in securities either as a principal (on its own account) or as an agent (on behalf of its clients).
Offshore Securities Dealers License (SDL)
Why Seychelles for Securities Dealer License?
The growing popularity of Seychelles as a preferred jurisdiction for setting up a Securities Dealer License is due to some of the elements below.
- Modern, expedient and flexible Seychelles Securities law
- Proven track record with a steady growth (10%+)
- Is an extensively researched law
- Outstanding political and social stability Is an enabling law
- Regulator flexibility
- Convenient time zone at GMT+4
- Enhanced privacy
- Excellent facilities in terms of service providers, communications, service businesses etc.
- Favorable corporate tax rate (1.5% p.a. on income)
- Attractive corporate and personal tax environment and access to tax treaties
- Allows the foreign Securities Dealers from recognized jurisdictions
- Free remittance of profits and capital
- Low required capital / no blocked capital. The required capital to get the license granted is just 50,000 US$. That amount needs to be hold in a bank account at the Seychelles (e.g. with our lawyers) and can be withdrawn as soon as the license is issued. It can be used for building up the company, infrastructure measures etc.
- There are no restrictions in the number of clients to be accepted
The Seychelles Forex Securities Dealers License enables you to carry out the following services:
- Selling your own shares to third parties
- Issuing your own Managed Account products
- Carry out trading on behalf of others (LPOA) etc. / CTA activities
- Deposit-takings of third parties
- Offering trading (self-trading or managed) in FX/Forex, CFDs, Futures
- Managed Accounts Forex
- Forex CTA activities
- Trading in commodities (also agricultural commodities and spot metals)
- Creation of your own price and fee schemes (managed account fees, profit shares, spreads, mark-ups etc.)
Seychelles is one of the most sought-after jurisdictions among Brokers for obtaining a Forex License
Licensing Requirements For Securities Dealers
The applicant company must:
- Be a company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance, 1972 or under the laws of a recognized jurisdiction (Please refer to Appendix for list of recognized jurisdictions)
- Employ at least 2 (two) natural person directors
- Employ at least one individual who is licensed as a Securities Dealer Representative
- Comply with the prescribed minimum issued and paid up (non-blocked) capital requirement of US$ 50,000
- Comply with the insurance requirement – the licensee ought to have a professional indemnity cover appropriate for the nature and size of the business
- Satisfy the Authority that a fit and proper person will be licensed as a Securities Dealer Representative
- Have specified premises that are suitable for keeping registers, records and other
Why chose TBA & Associates
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Seychelles Regulation system.
- We are a reliable, well established and stable company
- Moderate prices
- Adept and rapid handling of the application process
TBA & Associates has worked with many clients assisting them in every step of the application process resulting in the acquisition of a Seychelles Forex Security Dealer License; this makes us specialists in this field and able to offer brokerages amazing benefits.
Should you have any question or matter you would like to discuss or clarify with us
Should you like to receive further Information
about our application services and fees, …
Our Business Development Managers Team will be ready to guide and assist you!