Also in the news...
The UK is one of the best places on Earth to have a business. This makes many overseas companies seek to enter the UK market.
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Nigeriaís capital is gradually becoming a renowned city in Africa. In recent times, there has been an influx of people into the city and its real estate development and construction sectors are developing at a tremendous pace.
Looking to set up your UAE company? How about a visa for life? It might sound too good to be true, but itís a reality. And the offer ends October 31st.
If you want to build traction for your startup, you need to invest in a high-quality website. You also can't afford to make too many mistakes, because a good website costs money.
The Government reveals the 12 businesses from across the UK who will showcase their green technology and innovations at the Global Investment Summit.
Saudi Arabia visit visa recent developments
With the recent changes with Saudiís visas, here are some potential issues to watch out for, ease of visa conditions and best practices when visiting the Kingdom on the new business visa.
Potential issues to consider when acquiring the business visa is;
● The new business visa is now the only visa available for business travel and allows individuals to attend business meetings, negotiations and investment talks
● Extensions during religious seasons might make it harder to travel or acquire a visa during those times
● Higher demand of iqamas due to the temporary cancellation of the previous work visit visa
Despite recent challenges, there have been easing of visa conditions, such as;
● Women over the age of 21 can visit the Kingdom without a male guardian and can drive in the Kingdom
● Longer visa validity means itís easier to visit the Kingdom more frequently
● Extension of the visa stay is now available via the online portal
When visiting the Kingdom, keep in mind these best practices to ensure a smooth visit.
● Plan your short and long term projects based on your visa availability
● Check the visa expiry and renew it in a timely manner and ensure that you donít overstay your visit
● Ensure the job title on the supporting documents is in accordance with those recognized by the Saudi authorities - e.g. a Happiness Manager may not be recognized in Saudi, try using something more universal such as HR Manager
● Donít use the tourist e-visa to visit the Kingdom for business purposes