NewsCase StudiesEvents


Also in the news...

Confined establishments in Great Britain

Lists of confined establishments in Great Britain, Jersey and the Isle of Man approved to export or move ungulates to the EU and Northern Ireland.

Republic of Belarus sanctions: guidance

Guidance on the Republic of Belarus (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019

UK-New Zealand Joint Committee ministerial statement

Details of the Joint Committee held as part of the United Kingdom-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement on 8 May 2024.

Tips for Success in the German Market:

Avoiding Pitfalls and Understanding German Consumer Needs

UK-China Intellectual Property Newsletter

At the end of every month we publish a newsletter covering recent intellectual property (IP) developments in China.


Back to News

S.A.S. SOCIEDAD POR ACCIONES SIMPLIFICADAS This fast-scheme was created to facilitate the incorporation process for small businesses, many under one sole-proprietor, encourage their growth and fight informality. That is why once that they grow beyond the $5,000,000 Mx Pesos annual revenue then this type of corporation ought to be registered under a more complex corporation scheme.

CONCLUSION The information described refers to the general conditions for this kind of corporation in Mexico.

Still, it is important to consider various factors specific to each situation, and evaluate the SAS figure and others available in our legislation.

We can talk over the phone or in a videoconference in order to better understand your plans and provide you with options suitable to your plans or expansion into Mexico.

Contact us !

We will gladly assist you,

Daniel Castro

Cel: +52 (55) 6286 6530

Cel: +52 (55) 6286 7547

We kindly invite you to know our services for Doing Business in Mexico:

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.