Also in the news...
Trade department support for exporters in week-long event taking place next month
Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that you’re fully prepared.
Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.
Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.
The strategic partnership with the Breakthrough Energy Catalyst will mobilise £200 million of private sector funding over 10 years.
Sales support for market expansion in Austria and Germany
Consultant Service – contacting potential customer (short CS-CPC)
- You get what you need for your expansion, customers
- You give us your goals and we help you to achieve them
- We identify and contact your potential customers
- We arrange appointments with the customer for your employees
- Depending on the product, we take over, if desired, the first sales pitches
- Easy handling
- You are immediately present in the new market
- Quick access to potential customers and potential businesses
- Clearly calculable costs through lump-sum arrangements
- A national partner who knows the regional conditions and structures of the economy
Your added value
- A personal adviser
- No long lead time
- Better image through a local appearance
- No investment costs in offices and technical equipment
- Our service adapts to your requirements and grows with you
- On request, you can, for example, for marketing purposes, book an official address plus phone number.
We have designed our CS-CPC service so flexibly that it fits to (almost) every company size.
For example, smaller companies or companies that want to explore the market potential can already start with our 7h package for € 490 per month.
And for larger companies, we also offer on request an upstream strategy consulting where we incorporate the special conditions of the German-speaking area.
Ruttensteiner Consulting has been advising companies since the mid-1990s and can draw on a wealth of experience and a corresponding network in many sectors.
Benefit also from our CS-CPC service and expand successfully to Austria and Germany
Write us your expansion goals and we will tell you how you can reach them with CS-CPC