Also in the news...
If you run an EU-based business, check what your business needs to know to continue trading with the UK.
Find out about new safety and security declarations that will apply from 1 October 2021 on goods leaving Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales).
It is one of the best ways for the Italian citizen to manage their business. This corporate vehicle allows access to multiple advantages of an advanced jurisdiction such as the US and also manages to maintain a low tax rate with very manageable levels of accounting and bureaucracy.
Joint Ministerial Declaration on Future Economic Cooperation between the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK).
These are exciting times for Dubai and the UAE. With the entire business world’s attention soon to turn to the Emirates with the delayed Expo 2020 kicking off in October (and continuing all the way through to the end of March next year) it’s never been a better time to be a UAE business owner
PEO Worldwide are excited to be partnering with startupoverseas.co.uk
We support companies doing just that.
Do any of the following apply to you?
- You want to employ globally but don’t want to create lots of companies?
- Are you expanding into foreign Markets?
- Do you want to hire internationally but don’t know where to start?
- You don’t have time to understand foreign payroll and benefits?
- Do you have a ‘contractor’ working for you overseas?
Here at PEO Worldwide we provide global employment services to companies just like you.
Looking after you globally
PEO Worldwide have significant expertise in providing PEO services throughout the world.
We are a leading provider of international employment solutions for businesses. We offer a global approach to outstaffing and provide international employment, payroll and benefits packages to clients and their employees globally.
How does it work?
At PEO Worldwide we provide full professional employer services to our clients. This means that we become the legal employer of record for your employees and consultants across the globe. You are effectively outsourcing global payroll, HR and legal functions to us. This is also known as employee leasing. You retain full line management and ‘workside’ responsibility and leave the rest to us.
By leveraging our global network, you also benefit from reduced statutory administration and the need for local incorporations. This further reduces the administrative burden on your organisation. It also allows fast entry into new and emerging markets for your organisation.
What do you need to do?
Step one: - Contact us
Step two: – engage us to look after your employee(s)
Step three: - Hire the people you want.
Step four: - Concentrate on your core business. We look after the legal, payroll and benefits administration for you employees.
Here’s why our clients choose PEO worldwide:
- Clear supply chain transparency with reporting and evidence of taxes paid.
- Accountability – we deliver our own service.
- Single consolidated monthly invoicing.
- In territory, expert payroll processing.
- In territory specialist, legal advice.
- In territory specialist HR advice.
- Dual language employment contracts.
- No need for individual entity setups.
- Legal Compliance.
- Off the shelf and project based solutions.
- Cost Reduction: Allow our economies of scale to work in your favour.
- Reduced risk: All wage taxes are remitted in full to the competent authorities by professionals ensuring liabilities are met, giving you peace of mind.
- Fixed cost pricing: We will agree our professional fees up front based on your needs - no nasty surprises!
- Fast delivery of “boots on the ground.”
Contact us today to deliver your global ambitions tomorrow!
Contact us here.