Also in the news...
If you’re using a preference from a preference agreement or the Generalised Scheme of Preferences, you will need to prove the origin of your goods.
How to claim preferential rates of duty on goods covered in the UK's deal with the EU and how to declare goods imported into the UK on your import declaration.
Forex Market is also known as Foreign Exchange Market or Currency Trading Market.
Obtaining a business license in Italy: what you need to know
The UK has introduced a points-based immigration system.
PEO Worldwide are excited to be partnering with startupoverseas.co.uk
We support companies doing just that.
Do any of the following apply to you?
- You want to employ globally but don’t want to create lots of companies?
- Are you expanding into foreign Markets?
- Do you want to hire internationally but don’t know where to start?
- You don’t have time to understand foreign payroll and benefits?
- Do you have a ‘contractor’ working for you overseas?
Here at PEO Worldwide we provide global employment services to companies just like you.
Looking after you globally
PEO Worldwide have significant expertise in providing PEO services throughout the world.
We are a leading provider of international employment solutions for businesses. We offer a global approach to outstaffing and provide international employment, payroll and benefits packages to clients and their employees globally.
How does it work?
At PEO Worldwide we provide full professional employer services to our clients. This means that we become the legal employer of record for your employees and consultants across the globe. You are effectively outsourcing global payroll, HR and legal functions to us. This is also known as employee leasing. You retain full line management and ‘workside’ responsibility and leave the rest to us.
By leveraging our global network, you also benefit from reduced statutory administration and the need for local incorporations. This further reduces the administrative burden on your organisation. It also allows fast entry into new and emerging markets for your organisation.
What do you need to do?
Step one: - Contact us
Step two: – engage us to look after your employee(s)
Step three: - Hire the people you want.
Step four: - Concentrate on your core business. We look after the legal, payroll and benefits administration for you employees.
Here’s why our clients choose PEO worldwide:
- Clear supply chain transparency with reporting and evidence of taxes paid.
- Accountability – we deliver our own service.
- Single consolidated monthly invoicing.
- In territory, expert payroll processing.
- In territory specialist, legal advice.
- In territory specialist HR advice.
- Dual language employment contracts.
- No need for individual entity setups.
- Legal Compliance.
- Off the shelf and project based solutions.
- Cost Reduction: Allow our economies of scale to work in your favour.
- Reduced risk: All wage taxes are remitted in full to the competent authorities by professionals ensuring liabilities are met, giving you peace of mind.
- Fixed cost pricing: We will agree our professional fees up front based on your needs - no nasty surprises!
- Fast delivery of “boots on the ground.”
Contact us today to deliver your global ambitions tomorrow!
Contact us here.