NewsCase StudiesEvents

Non-Resident & Offshore Tax Planning

Also in the news...

Safety and security requirements on imports and exports

Find out about new safety and security declarations that will apply from 1 October 2021 on goods leaving Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales).

How to open a company in the USA while maintaining residence in Italy

It is one of the best ways for the Italian citizen to manage their business. This corporate vehicle allows access to multiple advantages of an advanced jurisdiction such as the US and also manages to maintain a low tax rate with very manageable levels of accounting and bureaucracy.

UK-ASEAN Joint declaration

Joint Ministerial Declaration on Future Economic Cooperation between the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK).


These are exciting times for Dubai and the UAE. With the entire business world’s attention soon to turn to the Emirates with the delayed Expo 2020 kicking off in October (and continuing all the way through to the end of March next year) it’s never been a better time to be a UAE business owner

UK Shipping Concierge

The concierge service provides a one-stop shop to help maritime businesses interact with government departments.

Non-Resident & Offshore Tax Planning

Back to News

How to Cut Your Tax to Zero: 2015/2016

Non-Resident & Offshore Tax Planning: How to Cut Your Tax to Zero: 2015/2016

Leaving the UK and becoming non UK resident offers many tax planning benefits.

It isn't just non residence that offers tax planning opportunities. Non UK domiciliaries can also structure their affairs to avoid income tax and capital gains tax as well as inheritance tax.

This 284 page tax book is essential reading for:

  • Anyone considering moving abroad to avoid income tax or CGT
  • Anyone planning to work overseas
  • Anyone returning to the UK after a period of non-residence
  • Non UK domiciliaires planning to live in the UK tax efficiently

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.