NewsCase StudiesEvents

Living in Singapore

Also in the news...

Moving Abroad For Work: How To Manage Your Finances

Relocating to a new country to start a business or get an exciting new role is an exhilarating process, but you need to make sure that youíre fully prepared.

International Trade Secretary opens the Global Investment Summit

Secretary of State for International Trade, Anne-Marie Trevelyan, welcomes overseas investors and delegates to the Global Investment Summit in London.

Croatia: providing services and travelling for business

Guidance for UK businesses on rules for selling services to Croatia.

Prime Minister and Bill Gates launch £400m partnership to boost green investment

The strategic partnership with the Breakthrough Energy Catalyst will mobilise £200 million of private sector funding over 10 years.

What is the Superbonus and how to benefit from it, even if you donít pay Italian income tax

Itís recent news the Superbonus 110% has been recently extended to 2023, and this is great if you intend to renovate your home. Superbonus 110% isnít the only available tax break on house renovations; find out how you can save on your taxes whilst renovating your Italian home.

Living in Singapore

Back to News

Advice for British people living in Singapore, including information on health, education, benefits, residence requirements and more.

Employment and recognised qualifications

British nationals must obtain visas to study, workt, train, invest, or reside in Singapore.

The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) is the authority that handles employment pass applications including dependantís passes.

The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) is responsible for visit passes and permanent resident passes.

Entry and residence requirements

Any British national coming to Singapore for the purpose of study, employment, training, investment or residence must obtain a visa from the relevant Singaporean authority.

Information on entry requirements to Singapore.

Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) issues visas for visitors, student visas and permanent residents.

Ministry of Manpower (MOM) is responsible for issuing employment passes, dependantís passes and long term visit passes.

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.