Also in the news...
If you run an EU-based business, check what your business needs to know to continue trading with the UK.
Find out about new safety and security declarations that will apply from 1 October 2021 on goods leaving Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales).
It is one of the best ways for the Italian citizen to manage their business. This corporate vehicle allows access to multiple advantages of an advanced jurisdiction such as the US and also manages to maintain a low tax rate with very manageable levels of accounting and bureaucracy.
Joint Ministerial Declaration on Future Economic Cooperation between the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK).
These are exciting times for Dubai and the UAE. With the entire business world’s attention soon to turn to the Emirates with the delayed Expo 2020 kicking off in October (and continuing all the way through to the end of March next year) it’s never been a better time to be a UAE business owner
List of ports using the Goods Vehicle Movement Service
Find out which locations are using the Goods Vehicle Movement Service.
Locations supporting pre-lodged Customs Controls
The border locations using the Goods Vehicle Movement Service to support pre-lodged Customs Controls are:
Locations providing Offices of Transit digitally
The border locations using Goods Vehicle Movement Service to support Offices of Transit are:
- Felixstowe (DFDS movements only)
- Harwich (Stena movements only)
- Heysham (Stena, Seatrucks movements only)
- Hull Container Terminal (P&O movements only)
- Immingham (DFDS movements only)
- Liverpool (P&O, Stena, Seatrucks movements only)
- Port of Cairnryan
- Port of Loch Ryan
- Port of Tyne (DFDS movements only)
- Portsmouth (Condor Ferries movements only)
- Teesport (P&O movements only)
- Tilbury (P&O movements only)