NewsCase StudiesEvents

International trends in Franchise Opportunity Searches.

Also in the news...

Carry out international road haulage

What UK goods vehicle operators need to do to carry out international road haulage.

Import firewood into England, Scotland or Wales

Find out how to import firewood, such as logs and kindling, into England, Scotland and Wales (Great Britain).

How to check if you can delay customs payments and declarations

If you’re a business that currently buys goods from or sells goods to countries outside the UK, or are planning to trade with Europe from January 2021, HMRC’s new tool can help you identify ways you might be able to make the customs process easier for cheaper for your business. This short video shows you how to use the tool.

How can a customs intermediary or agent help me?

If you’re a UK business thinking about moving goods into or out of the UK , this video is here to help you understand how customs intermediaries or agents can help you. For more information have a look at the guidance available on

What are commodity codes?

If you're buying or selling goods abroad, you need to work out the amount of duty or VAT you owe. This short video tells you how to find out the ‘commodity code’ classification for your goods, using our Trade Tariff tool. Find out more on GOV.UK

Startup Overseas Team

Startup Overseas Team

Start Doing Business Overseas

> Ask me a question

International trends in Franchise Opportunity Searches.

Back to News is the definitive online resource for international business, seeing over 30,000 unique visitors a month.

In recent months we have a seen a massive spike in the amount of visitors looking for international franchise opportunities.
The figures throw up some interesting results.
In the first of our monthly reports, we simply give the facts on our top destinations people looking to invest in the franchise model. ( Based on 16,063 searches)
If you are looking to recruit franchisees, sell a master licence, or can comment on the results below, do get in touch.
So here we go!
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Hong Kong
United Arab Emirates

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.