Also in the news...
The UK has introduced a points-based immigration system.
Find out what you need to do to prepare for making declarations on the Customs Declaration Service.
If youíre setting up a new online business, having a user-friendly website and sound SEO strategy thatís tailored to your target market is important. And if youíre targeting British consumers, there are a few SEO boxes you can tick to ensure you rank well on UK-based searches and drive the right traffic back to your website.
Find out whether you're established in the UK for customs purposes.
What UK goods vehicle operators need to do to carry out international road haulage.
Increase fines for violation of legislation on personal data
From July 2017 there will be a significant increase in administrative fines for violation of legislation on personal data:
- Fines for legal entities violating the law can amount in total from 15 to 295 thousand rubles, which is significantly higher than the previous fine (maximum of 10 thousand rubles);
- Also, there is an expected change in the order of fines imposed. At the moment, regardless of the number of violations only one fine is imposed. However, from July 2017 each of the identified violations will be dealt with separately and a separate fine will be imposed each time;
- Now the protocols on administrative fines will be prepared by the officials of Roskomnadzor, and this will
- Greatly simplify the procedure of imposing fines.
With SCHNEIDER GROUP in accordance with the law:
SCHNEIDER GROUP will help you bring your activity on the processing of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data and minimize the risks associated with the violation of this legislation.
In order to do so we propose two phases:
1. Audit phase
2. Adjustment or development of Policy for the processing of personal data
In the first phase the experts of SCHNEIDER GROUP will analyze the companyís procedures for the processing personal data and the available documentation and carry out interviews with key staff.
As a result, we will present a report on the current compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data and we will issue recommendations on elimination of inconsistencies.
In the second phase the experts of SCHNEIDER GROUP will develop the required documents necessary to ensure compliance with legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data. The successful implementation of recommendations will allow you to minimize the risks associated with violation of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data and to protect yourself and your business from fines during checks of Roskomnadzor.
Please contact us for more information and an offer