Also in the news...
The UK is one of the best places on Earth to have a business. This makes many overseas companies seek to enter the UK market.
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Nigeriaís capital is gradually becoming a renowned city in Africa. In recent times, there has been an influx of people into the city and its real estate development and construction sectors are developing at a tremendous pace.
Looking to set up your UAE company? How about a visa for life? It might sound too good to be true, but itís a reality. And the offer ends October 31st.
If you want to build traction for your startup, you need to invest in a high-quality website. You also can't afford to make too many mistakes, because a good website costs money.
The Government reveals the 12 businesses from across the UK who will showcase their green technology and innovations at the Global Investment Summit.
How to Setup a Retail Business in Dubai?
The Dubai Chamber Analysis forecast a 5% growth for the Dubai Retail Sector over the next 5 years. 6 Steps in Setting Up your Retail Business in UAE
1. Find a Local Sponsor with 51% of Ownership
2. Documentation and Trade License Application
3. Completion of Business Registration and License
4. Know the Jurisdiction for Setting-Up the Retail Shop
5. Permissions to get the Shop for Lease
6. Laws regarding hiring employees
Focus Areas to Consider Before Setting Up a Retail Shop in Dubai
1. Have a Robust Business Plan in Place
2. Overestimate your expenses to plan your finances better
3. Take stock on the fundamental Start-Up Costs