Also in the news...
The UK has introduced a points-based immigration system.
Find out what you need to do to prepare for making declarations on the Customs Declaration Service.
If youíre setting up a new online business, having a user-friendly website and sound SEO strategy thatís tailored to your target market is important. And if youíre targeting British consumers, there are a few SEO boxes you can tick to ensure you rank well on UK-based searches and drive the right traffic back to your website.
Find out whether you're established in the UK for customs purposes.
What UK goods vehicle operators need to do to carry out international road haulage.
How to Setup a Retail Business in Dubai?
The Dubai Chamber Analysis forecast a 5% growth for the Dubai Retail Sector over the next 5 years. 6 Steps in Setting Up your Retail Business in UAE
1. Find a Local Sponsor with 51% of Ownership
2. Documentation and Trade License Application
3. Completion of Business Registration and License
4. Know the Jurisdiction for Setting-Up the Retail Shop
5. Permissions to get the Shop for Lease
6. Laws regarding hiring employees
Focus Areas to Consider Before Setting Up a Retail Shop in Dubai
1. Have a Robust Business Plan in Place
2. Overestimate your expenses to plan your finances better
3. Take stock on the fundamental Start-Up Costs