NewsCase StudiesEvents

How to Change Registered Agent of Offshore Company in RAK?

Also in the news...

New immigration system: what you need to know

The UK has introduced a points-based immigration system.

Preparing for the Customs Declaration Service

Find out what you need to do to prepare for making declarations on the Customs Declaration Service.

Online Business Set-Up: 5 Tips to Help Your Website Rank in the UK

If youíre setting up a new online business, having a user-friendly website and sound SEO strategy thatís tailored to your target market is important. And if youíre targeting British consumers, there are a few SEO boxes you can tick to ensure you rank well on UK-based searches and drive the right traffic back to your website.

Check if youíre established in the UK for customs

Find out whether you're established in the UK for customs purposes.

Carry out international road haulage

What UK goods vehicle operators need to do to carry out international road haulage.

How to Change Registered Agent of Offshore Company in RAK?

Back to News

Offshore companies in any jurisdiction can be setup only through Registered Agents of that particular jurisdiction. Hence the credentials and local presence of that Agent has to be ensured before selecting a Registered Agent.

Clients can request for service provider license from any Agent before engagement, to make sure that they are with the right people.

In the course of time, the clients may find it difficult to carry on with the Agent due to several reasons like:-

  1. Not responding promptly
  2. Lack of adequate legal knowledge
  3. Charging excess fees
  4. Agent absconding or no longer a Registered Agent

In the above cases, clients can request NOC from Agent, and the Agent is bound to give NOC. If the Agent is not providing NOC within the reasonable time, clients can submit the matter before Registrar of a particular jurisdiction.

What are the requirements for change of Offshore company Agent?

The requirements for change of offshore company agent are mentioned below.

  1. Application
  2. NOC from current Agent
  3. Fee for amendment of Agent address

NOC from current Agent can be obtained by submitting them a request letter showing the address of future Registered Agent. As per the Regulations of RAK ICC, If the NOC is not providedwithin 14 daysof submission, the matter can be reported to the Registrar of jurisdiction and Registrar has the discretion to decide the case on merits.

Article supplied by AURION

Click here to find out more

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.