Also in the news...
These are exciting times for Dubai and the UAE. With the entire business world’s attention soon to turn to the Emirates with the delayed Expo 2020 kicking off in October (and continuing all the way through to the end of March next year) it’s never been a better time to be a UAE business owner
The concierge service provides a one-stop shop to help maritime businesses interact with government departments.
British rail companies are on track for a potential export boom thanks to the UK-Australia trade deal.
How you import from and export to Mexico.
As more economies around the world open up and companies bring employees back to the office, global expansion plans that may have been put on hold last year are now taking shape. It can be challenging to know where to start, but here are some key factors to consider when expanding your operations into new countries.
Helping 2.2million Small businesses manage their credit scores and improve access to finance
There are many ways that small businesses can access funding today, so it is essential that small businesses appear as attractive a proposition as possible when seeking investment to grow.
is an online subscription service which gives company directors the ability to proactively monitor and manage their Experian commercial credit score. Taking control of a company’s credit position is one of the most effective ways to maximise a business’ chances of securing investment and increasing the funding options available.
My Business Profile helps directors to identify and understand the top factors influencing their business’ credit score, in real time, at the click of a button.
Key features of My Business Profile:
- Key scoring factors:Understand the key factors which are having either a positive or negative influence on your business credit report, from filing annual returns, CCJs and credit searches to payment history, learn how to address any negative factors
- Commercial CAIS:Provides you with the same Credit Account Information Sharing (CAIS) data used by lenders so you can see the information they see about you when making a lending decision
- Automatic alerts:Inform you immediately when your credit file has been searched or when there is a significant change in your business credit report, potentially indicating fraudulent activity
- Expert support:Greater insight and support via live webchats or a dedicated call centre offering on the spot advice to enable you to make your credit profile the best it can be
- Unlimited access:Get your Experian Credit Report and Experian Credit Score as and when you need it, 24/7
- First month free: 12 months access to your My Business Profile account for just £24.99 per month and get the first month free
Who are Experian?
- Global information services company that provides data and analytical tools to clients
- FTSE 100, global company
- Specialists in the credit risk managment, fraud prevention and target marketing
- Also provides "own company reports" and credit scores to help you check your financial position and help protect against identity theft