Also in the news...
How you import from and export to Japan.
Looking for a new start this year? At Charterhouse Lombard we put together the best offers from free zones around the country to find the right match for you.
The groups were established in July 2020 to meet the requirements of the Department for International Trade’s (DIT) trade negotiations.
Check the availability and any issues affecting the Customs Declaration Services.
Specification of requirements and grant funding agreements for exhibitors in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Help and support for traders getting ready for Brexit
Watch webinars and videos about trading with the EU after Brexit.
You can also watch an hour long YouTube video about the 5 main areas that UK businesses must be aware of to keep trading goods when the UK leaves the EU.
The video covers:
- applying for an EORI number
- preparing to make customs declarations
- transitional simplified procedures
- entry summary declarations (also known as safety and security declarations)
- paying Customs Duty, VAT and excise